FX Wildcat Plenum ready to install and test, "first test complete".

Ok, set up target early this morning because the wind finally died down, from a 230 BAR fill I was able to get 38 shots before I noticed a POI change, I looked at regulator and the needle pointed right at 120BAR, so even though velocity starts to drop after the fourth magazine I was still hitting the same aim point. The POI really dropped dramatically right at 120 BAR. I am thrilled with the addition of a plenum to my WC, wish I also had a standard size .25 and a .22 to test as well. On a side note I can hear the plenum filling with air with each shot just like my Impact.

Any idea when these will be released, Mr. Bzizzi373?

Ok, didn't take long to add the plenum, remove stock, degas gun, loosen clamp screws unscrew air tube, unscrew end of air tube and add plenum. Put back together and fill with air and test. Before I was pushing a 25.4 gr JSB to 885 FPS and after with no changes whatsoever besides adding plenum I am at 915 FPS so around 25-30 FPS gain in velocity. But I was ok with 885, gun was accurate and that's plenty of power so now i'll reduce reg pressure to say 140 BAR and see what I get. Want shot count to increase with same power level as before.

Did you reset the bullet probe as discussed in other threads here? Apparently this is very precise or you lose velocity. Question, in one of your picture you are pointing to a hole in your air tank. What is that? I have just a very small hole on top of my air tank. I have the WC Mk2.