FX Wildcat Multiple Adjustable Butt Plate

Hey guys,

I have had my FX for a week or so and i have had time to shoot it few times. After viewing 2 versions of a butt plate, I decided to make my own as I can see that it would be stabilizing the WC on your shoulder. So here my CAD view and the parts are printing as we speak. version to come by Friday or so. Feedback are welcome
The paddles are adjustable up and down left and right, they can also be adjusted from a 45 degree angle up and down. The Aluminum Tube can also go up and down for a bigger flexibility.

1562827124_12009124225d26d97434b1f4.86799512_FX WC ButtPlate.PNG

https://youtu.be/xTd0v_3ziV0

No offense but the video was pointless. Doesn't show us it's adjustments or how to install or how it looks attached to the gun.

Sorry it didn't help, my goal was to show the points of rotation via the screws locations. As I said, this is just a CAD view not the real parts view, I should have the first Prototype parts printed and together by tomorrow. It attaches to the stock the same way the original one does, via 2 screws. I think it extend the stock forward by 5-8 mm.

Very impressive. It looks like it will be easy to modifiy for other rifle butt plates as well. I'm interested to see how durable it will be.

Thank mmahoney,

In fact, I will be able to adapt it to many AGs. I have the parts oversized in a way to prevent breakage. I am pretty confident that the blades will be able to stay put and not move as stated in the review. I might have to twick few things here and here. But the overall functions are her.

Hey All,

Sorry I haven't posted the printed parts yet. But my euro brain can't do things in imperial measurements. After getting everything printed I couldn't find the aluminum tube at my local hardware store to get it together and I had to order it online. So I am few days behind. It says I should get it by the 15th.

I will update as it comes

Papy_Yosh

Pappy, are you going to angle the top of your design to follow the contour of the guns stock? If so, that’ll make your design stand out more so than the UK one.

Are you talking of the the top edge like this?

1563126767_19752667085d2b6befee5a67.90500916_FX WC ButtPlate.PNG

Pappy, I’d like to see pics of it mounted on your gun to for sure verify. But in that pic it looks really good.

Ok all, here the first functioning prototype. I have had it on for a bit more than a week with a bench day and 1 hunt day. So far it has worked perfectly.I like the fact that I was able to get my scope picture 95% perfect with just minimal adjustment. The gun can come from the bottom and just rotate to your face and bingo the scope is there. I have sent it in the wild for feedback and testing. I had it on the loaner WC and the buyer had tested the WC with it. I gave him the gun without and he refused to not have the prototype version on his gun, So I now have two being tested.

1564334169_4816658215d3dd859dd2fb4.91218394_20190728_111226.jpg

1564334170_4585985705d3dd85a9071e1.67171093_20190728_111205.jpg