FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper .22 Caliber - First Magazine results

Hello, 

since a few weeks I own an WIldcat MkII Sniper .22 cal. I bought it together with FX Pocket Chrono, Slug Kit (part number 20396). However the Slug Kit is not installed yet.

I tried with few different pellets from JSB tested with 15.895 grain, 25.38 grain, 33.95 grain. There is one think in common inconsistency between the shots!
I cant explain to myself how is possible to have around 50/60 FPS from shot to shot. It doesn't matter which pellets I use. I wrote down the factory settings on HS and pressure reg. I plaid with it in regard to reach 900 fps with the heavier pellets but the inconsistency apply to all sizes. 

I was looking if someone posted what are the best JSB pellets for the FX WC MKIII .22 but didnt see. I prefer to use heavier pellets at least 25.38 grain pellets with option for 33.95 grain. I'm asking myself and you few questions:
1. Should I replace the HS if I want to use these pellets?

2. What FPS should I look for? 

3. As far I understand the regulator should stay somewhere 125 bars (as far we can tell from original gauge)?

4. What could be reason for this inconsistency?

Hello I also have a Wildcat MkIII Sniper .22. until now I´ve tried the following amno:

1° Pellets JSB 25,4 grains redesigned at 930 @ 950 fps ... pretty accurate

2 Pellets JSB 18,13 max at 900 fps up to 60 m

3. Slugs JSB KO 25 grains 930 FPS, acutare in distances > 50 m.

I received my rifle seting at 110 bar and I get up to 950 fps in pos 7 (shooting slugs 25 grains ).

In my opinion 50/60 fps is too much,, If I where you I send it back to warranty.

What is HS meaning?

Hello I also have a Wildcat MkIII Sniper .22. until now I´ve tried the following amno:

1° Pellets JSB 25,4 grains redesigned at 930 @ 950 fps ... pretty accurate

2 Pellets JSB 18,13 max at 900 fps up to 60 m

3. Slugs JSB KO 25 grains 930 FPS, acutare in distances > 50 m.

I received my rifle seting at 110 bar and I get up to 950 fps in pos 7 (shooting slugs 25 grains ).

In my opinion 50/60 fps is too much,, If I where you I send it back to warranty.

What is HS meaning?

Hi,

HS stands for Hammer Spring. I did some progress during the weekend. Now deviations are down. I had 18.2 grain JSB’s and got 998/1000 FPS with it. I need to check with 25.4 JSB’s . I also got slugs same weight to check speed as well. 
I’m thinking should I replace the slug kit or will be overkill for pellets?