FX Wildcat MKII next gen ....

Dang It FX !! I just bought this one Last Monday!!! Now what do I Do????
1588284154_12104195255eab4afadcc0f8.99055614.jpeg

I will admit that you have a point. My Wildcat (MK1) is the one AG of mine that I have never done any sort of tuning to. Never needed to. Heck, until recently I had not even cleaned the barrel - no need. But with a bottle and external adjustments my mind starts imagining the possibilities...... Keep a portion of the air tube for use as a power plenum, add an adapter and a bottle (not too big of one so as not to destroy balance), and KEEP THE WILDCAT LOOK. It also needs to stay in the Wildcat price point. Yes, I understand that this adds to the cost but keep it a Wildcat not a slightly less expensive Impact. 

You are also right about the Streamline. I wish that I had one and would prefer a Streamline over a Dreamline Classic.

My little Wildcat Mk-1 is the most accurate PCP I've owned. It's a 22 and came off the first pallet of Wildcats received in the US by AOA. It's my go to gun and has 50K rounds through it. I've lost count. Tough little gun. rides around on the back seat of my truck. Thing is when it was new it would just stack pellets at 50 yards. One hole. Now thousands of shots later the groups have opened up to about an inch. Wondering if the barrel is wearing out. Was thinking of ordering a new barrel, but you suppose they even make the original ST for this gun any more? Be interesting to see. When I'm gone and the kids are cleaning out my stuff they will find this Wildcat and a 124 Fienwarkbau. sylvan

A gun like this already exists in the fx lineup. Its the dreamline bullpup. There is a version of the dreampup that has a bottle instead of an air cylinder as well as external manometers.

as much as i love my wildcat, i would never even consider the dreampup. the rear cocking lever is a deal breaker! and the robustness of the barrel isnt even close to the wildcat the way it floats. just not a gun for me is all.