• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat MKII my new armadillo rifle

First time posting here...

I've had my Wildcat MKII for a year now (.25 cal) but have always used my .22 rimfire to hunt armadillos here on the farm.

I got an armadillo yesterday morning with the .22. So this morning I get up early to try to get the rabbit eating my wife's garden or
the raccoons trying to steal my bananas that are ripening. I walk out into the darkness and turn on my Mag-Tac attached to my Wildcat
to see if I can locate any of them. Lo and behold, there's another armadillo digging up my banana patch. I aim and took one shot which 
hit a little high but made contact. It ran a bit and stopped where I got off another shot in the vitals. It ran towards the fence and fell over.
To be on the safe side I walked over and popped it in the head. Armadillo dance starts and I got out of the way... Blood squirting everywhere.
I've popped holes in the shells with the Wildcat before and taken out 2 others that came out too early with head shots.
Here are pictures of both sides of it. The 25 grain pellet went straight through it!

Looks like I'm gonna retire my old Marlin Model 60 .22 and continue with the Wildcat for night time fun ;)

Todd

1556915814_4901778105ccca666afced7.78009756_IMG_4339.jpg

1556915839_7815747915ccca67f2ca053.64041178_IMG_4340.jpg