FX Wildcat MKII barrel change

Good evening everyone.

I guess its my official first post here. I was able to purchase a Wildcat Compact MKII on Ebay. Came in today. I knew when i bought it that it had the slug liner installed. It came with the pellet liner as well. So.... i figured google / youtube and it should be a half snap.... uhm. No luck. I cant find a actual video of how to remove the slug liner once i have it disconnected from the assembly and to put in the pellet line (which is much thinner???). I guess i could leave it in and use the slug liner. but i am unsure of what weight and slugs i would have to use in it. Most of my pellets are in the 24 - 28 grain range from H&N and RWS. I would guess the slug liner is not good for those.

Any suggestion on where to look for a guide on how to do the exchange?

Thank you 

Thank you everyone. I will do so. Im still very very new. The few folk i talked to locally told me to change the slug liner right away as is horrible for lighter rounds lol. I did order a single tray for it. (i wish i could find a 3D file, so i could print myself... but nothing on yeggi). As it looks like the sluggs are to long for the magazines.... This Wildcat Compact is a beauty. I love it. Of course it is day one lol. Ordered the correct attachment for my Sumo (from my Hatsan Flash QE, didnt like the gun at all) and will put that puppy on right away. Now all i need is to setup some targets in my back yard.

I live in county area, not city. And i have about 1/3 of acre. But my next door neighbor is a campus / school sherrif officer.... so i try to be super careful and not piss him off. lol. Want the target practice to be as quiet as possible, not to irritate the neighbors and HOA....

Had two folk already give me a detailed explanation how to do this exchange. Very helpful. Thank you to both.

I will shoot the slug liner this weekend.

Man I was going to buy that gun!! You lucky sh!t. Lol. I got the .30 cal wildcat mkII. from the same guy. I guess I’ll get a compact brand new now.

Oh crap. Im sorry, i didnt know.

On the good news part. The gun is absolutely horrible. Just God awful. You wouldnt have liked it. So I feel as though i did you a favor and sacrificed. You can thank me another time.

LMAO.... 

Its a beauty to be sure. But i didnt get to keep it. a 14 year old boy who just a had a birthday came up and said dad. no, just no. That is not yours. Then begged and pleaded. I lost the argument... he won...