• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat MkII and Left Hand Shooter ?

No major problems for me shooting my Wildcat left handed. In fact I have always preferred have my bolt or cocking lever on the right side so I can have my trigger finger handy for a follow up shot. I did make my own cheek piece round over so I did not have to rest my cheek on the straight edge. You can however buy an aftermarket one on ebay. Bill

I have 2 mk1’s and love them, one has the aftermarket cheek piece and one doesn’t, I moved the cheek piece on the one i rarely shoot, I prefer it without, I can’t leave the righty piece on though, digs right in my cheek, zero issues and as stated previously the lever on the right side is way better. Don’t hesitate, they are cool pups, I don’t know if they have a better reg now or not? As with all of my Fx guns, new and old, if they sit for 30 min or more, they creep, first shot is a little lower in velocity because the reg has creeped up in pressure, one shot and they are back in the groove, when hunting you would never really notice? Just over a crony, new ones might be better? All of mine are pre AMP reg. Just my 2 centovoes.