FX Wildcat MK3

My Wildcat III in 30 cal. was ordered on 5/23. I bought it for the adjustments and power level. This was to be a hunting gun. I have waited patiently since then. Due to all the talk about power level I thought about cancelling the order. I bought my Impact just before the M2 came out and now I am told I need to add a power Plenum. I do not want the same thing with the Wildcat III. The latest promise from the dealer is 7/15. Since this is only a few days away I will wait. I just wish FX would clarify the power question.

1594498004_10164304025f0a1bd4760a35.35461015.jpg
1594498024_16925855955f0a1be831e990.32404142.jpg
keep the faith guys I got the phone call around noon today that mine was in. I'm lucky enough to live about a half hour away from Precision airguns in Michigan. I would think on of the best airgun shops in America owned by undoubtedly the nicest husband and wife team in the business 

1594498004_10164304025f0a1bd4760a35.35461015.jpg
1594498024_16925855955f0a1be831e990.32404142.jpg
keep the faith guys I got the phone call around noon today that mine was in. I'm lucky enough to live about a half hour away from Precision airguns in Michigan. I would think on of the best airgun shops in America owned by undoubtedly the nicest husband and wife team in the business

Beautiful gun tigerhunter. Taste in my mouth getting worse. LOL

You may be pleasantly surprised when you receive your new wildcat lll, I have heard great things from others who have one. All my (4) FX guns are awesome shooters and hot butter smooth.

Sonny, many people buying a Wildcat MKIII will be satisfied as long as they do not expect advertised maximum power output. Also the previous editions of the Wildcat are butter smooth and great rifles just like this latest edition. It is all about getting or not getting what is promised. If you never go out of the city centre with a brand new Porsche that can drive only 60 miles an hour it is not likely that you will ever complain with the dealer about its maximum speed......... In the city centre you will just experience the Porsche is driving “butter smooth” ..😀

How does yours shoot? I have 4 FX rifles that haven't let me down and am considering the MK3, Thanks.

Yeah, Not sure what is going on but talked to my Dealer today on another Impact and MK3 Wildcat etc. and he said he has not seen one in his orders for months....

He got a couple barrel kits and some chronographs and the Element scopes in but not a SINGLE gun from FX....

Which sucks because I only buy guns from him and without any FX coming in I have been buying up his DayState stock and really leaning more that way now...Have bought 2 RedWolfs and a Pulsar in the past couple weeks....Would have been 2 Impacts and 2 MK3 Wildcats if he had them!!

Maybe FX will get the whole distribution thing down someday or I see more and more guys going different directions.....

Dr. Mike