• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat MK3 - Picatinny rail

FX claims it has a 20 MOA rail, but I can't answer if it actually does. They said the Maverick has a 20 MOA rail, and it most definitely does not in many of the guns I've seen. Take that for what its worth. Truth be told, I wouldn't let a 20 MOA rail be a factor in whether or not I wanted the gun though. That's easy to fix with adjustable rings or mounts.

Reactions: HogKiller
My conversation with FX USA and research on this exact subject about my WC MK3 yielded an answer of NO, did not come standard. FX says that the 20MOA started shipping with the FX Maverick (Impact earlier?) in November 2020 as stated in Matt Dubber's intro YouTube video of the Maverick. As it turns out the Maverick was not fitted with the 20MOA rail when shipped and to this day I have not heard of anyone that can confirm that they actually have a Maverick with a 20MOA rail. Be as it is. FX no limit and Eagle Vision rings can take care of this 20MOA problem at a cost of course, and why?

Patrick

My conversation with FX USA and research on this exact subject about my WC MK3 yielded an answer of NO, did not come standard. FX says that the 20MOA started shipping with the FX Maverick (Impact earlier?) in November 2020 as stated in Matt Dubber's intro YouTube video of the Maverick. As it turns out the Maverick was not fitted with the 20MOA rail when shipped and to this day I have not heard of anyone that can confirm that they actually have a Maverick with a 20MOA rail. Be as it is. FX no limit and Eagle Vision rings can take care of this 20MOA problem at a cost of course, and why?

Patrick

I totally dropped the ball here, because I didn't read the thread title correctly. I was thinking it was in regards to the Impact M3, and not the Wildcat MK3. I need to pay more attention, before opening my big mouth 😅