FX Wildcat mk3 magazine extremely tight and don't fit after long period in safe

Hi folks, I took a break from airgunning for a bit, and today I picked up my Wildcat mk3 .30 for a walk around the woods. After not using the wildcat for at least 6-8 months, today as I tried to load the magazine, the darn thing is extremely difficult to insert and take out. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even remove the mag when I tried to used a little force to insert it, and had to use my multi-tool pliers to pry the magazine out. This in turn caused me to scratch some parts of the gun...very disappointed as I had done nothing to the gun at all, I left it completely stock. Right now I can't even load the magazine at all into the rifle without using force or prying out the magazine; the fit seems completely off now?

When I used the gun last year, I had no issues whatsoever loading any magazines. Did I just get alzheimer's or did I accidently overtighten something? Does anyone know what may have caused this, and how to fix? This is so damn frustrating as I spent no time in the woods, rather just hours trying to pry out the magazines... Can someone advise? 

Wildcat is not the same magazine as my impact but if you loosen the screw that holds the barrel in and slide it out a little does it help?

My .30 impact has a ernest dual port and the barrel can be inserted just a hair too far back causing hell when inserting and removing my magazine. Just loosen barrel and slide forward just the tiniest bit and it should be ok.

Allen