• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat MK3 BT Length of Pull

Taipan Veteran’s are on sale, the compact probably has the shortest LOP out there.
We're both PCP virgins, 🤣.

Where can I find this Taipan Veteran? I'm sure length of pull is just part of the equation. She's wanting a bullpup style, preferably tactical look and size, short length of pull, maybe 100+ shot count and bottle fed, with energy ranging from 20fpe to maybe even 50fpe.

We're both PCP virgins, 🤣.

Where can I find this Taipan Veteran? I'm sure length of pull is just part of the equation. She's wanting a bullpup style, preferably tactical look and size, short length of pull, maybe 100+ shot count and bottle fed, with energy ranging from 20fpe to maybe even 50fpe.
Taipan Veteran is a solid choice for a first PCP. Also look at a Uragan Compact original or 2. Czech air rifles as a whole are not fussy and shoot great.

I'm not a FX hater, actually considering the same wildcat or a maverick. I just know those I suggested are very compact.

Czech air rifles as a whole are not fussy and shoot great.
Back in the 80's I had a very old CZ pellet pistol that looked much like the one linked below. It was a tank, or almost as heavy as one. It's amazing how far they have come since my childhood.