• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning FX Wildcat MK3 .22 Sniper factory settings

I recently purchased a Wildcat MK3 a few weeks ago from StraightShooters.com and think I am going to sell/trade for the compact version. I just can't fall in love with the 700mm barrel. I made a huge rookie mistake and did not write down my factory reg pressure or hammer spring (fine) adjustment settings before I started tuning with some heavier pellets. I want to hand this rifle over with close to stock settings does anyone have a hammer springs screw measurement and factory reg pressure on a MK3 Sniper in .22. It only has 200 pellets down the tube. I will list it in the classifieds later but need to get my 10 posts first. 

Thanks

Trevor 

Put the reg on 100 bar ( or around) . Then shoot over the chrony in setting 7 and up the speed by just tensioning the hammerspring anti clockwise until you see not more speed increase. At that top speed dial your hammerspring back ( by the 1,5 mm hex) a few full turns. That is how you can deliver it to anyone who can do his own thing with it ... you need a chrony for doing all this kind of tuning though,