• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat MK3 .22 Compact Question

Set the dial to 6 or 7 and then adjust the regulator down until you reach the desired speed.

I believe fatboy58 wants his rifle well tuned shooting in his backyard. By just setting on position 6 or 7 and then adjusting regulator alone you do not get a fine tune. The hammerspring tension ( with hex key) and the weight of the ammunition used has to be involved in the proces in order to get things right for required power output. . I don’t think that fatboy58 is that well into tuning a pcp because of his request but that is why we can help him here in this forum. I suggest to start with a reg setting of 90 bars. Power wheel on 7. Crank up the hammer spring in quarter turns at the time and see what you max speed will be. From there you go back approx 30 fps and then you calculate your power output and check your grouping. I would take a very light pellet like I said and aim for approx 260 fps.

succes