• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx wildcat mk 1 or mk 2?

I have a Wildcat Mk1 .25 walnut the first of March will be a year, I haven't shot a Mk2, but I can say that if the Mk2,s are more accurate it ain't gunna be by much! I would give my highest recommendation to get a Mk1, I like the stiffer original barrel, haven't had a lick of trouble with the gun, I just shoot and enjoy pellet on pellet accuracy with it, JSB 25's and Mk2's.33's. Mk1's don't seem to last long on the classified's I have a Mk1 .22 also, I like it even more than the .25, 70+shots, 50 with the .25 and just as accurate.
1550129246_2973058945c65185e730bd4.06831727_.25 Mk1.jpg

can't really go wrong with either, however, the mk11 can upgrade to smooth twist x barrel which allows a wider range of pellets to be shot accurately. H&N and maybe crosman. the original smooth twist barrel that come with mk1 wildcat shoots pretty much only JSB, but shoots them really well. it's dealers choice, but mk11 allows barrel changes to STX barrel as well as Slug liner