FX Wildcat & Impact open sights

Guys:
I am missing an open sight rifle for my hunting. For the last four years, I have been using scopes and I found I have lost a bit of fun for various reasons. Unnecessary to list them here. My current air rifles do not have original open sights from factory. Researching the Internet I found conventional red dots, reflex red dots and flip up sights. I have no idea what to buy and nor if they are useful on a bullpup rifle. 
Does anybody have had any experience with those mounted on a bullpup rifle? I am thinking on using it firstly on a FX Wildcat (Dovetail rail) and later on my Impact (Picatiny rail).
The plan is to use an open sight for moving targets and no further than 50 meters. I want something simple to use, good quality and very light (my scopes are a bit heavy for the field). 
What would be the most adequate? Reflex sight? Red dot? Flip up sights?
Your recommendations and experiences will be very much appreciated.

"Paio"Guys:
I am missing an open sight rifle for my hunting. For the last four years, I have been using scopes and I found I have lost a bit of fun for various reasons. Unnecessary to list them here. My current air rifles do not have original open sights from factory. Researching the Internet I found conventional red dots, reflex red dots and flip up sights. I have no idea what to buy and nor if they are useful on a bullpup rifle. 
Does anybody have had any experience with those mounted on a bullpup rifle? I am thinking on using it firstly on a FX Wildcat (Dovetail rail) and later on my Impact (Picatiny rail).
The plan is to use an open sight for moving targets and no further than 50 meters. I want something simple to use, good quality and very light (my scopes are a bit heavy for the field). 
What would be the most adequate? Reflex sight? Red dot? Flip up sights?
Your recommendations and experiences will be very much appreciated.
Pretty sure Michael used some sort of low mag red dot. I have one on my BB gun that I can try to put on my wildcat and get back to you. However I believe traditional red dot sights will work fine with the wildcat.