FX Wildcat down hard

Gentleman,
My wildcat was recently leaking around the valve spring retention nut. I took the gun apart and replaced the orings and put her back together. I filled to 150 bar for a test fill and take a test shot and no air is making it through! I then examined the the hammer falling and seen that it was not contacting the valve. So i delve deeper into my $1600 gun half cocked like a goof off of his meds. I took it apart and seen that hammer was digging to the casement around the hammer. 
So the long and short of it is, What would AOA charge me to take it apart and....
1. Extract a messed up machine screw
2. Replace parts messed up parts
3. Properly assembly of the gun entire.
I know this is a tall order but i've got $1500 of gun that is now a paper weight.
Thank you gentleman! 

I live in Wilmington NC, which is where the new FX facility it located. I dropped off my FX Impact on a Tuesday at 2:00 for it to have a whole reseal and it was done Thursday by 4:00. Now whether me being local or not had anything to do with it I don't know, but I do know it happened very quickly. But I also didn't need to wait for any shipping carrier, unboxing, repacking, and then waiting for the postal carrier to pick up the package. My Impact was also out of warranty and was only $75 for a reseal. I would expect a similar price plus shipping for a wildcat, which is less complex.

"WildcatEric"What facility are you speaking of Mark?
I'm out of KY so it would be closer than AOA.
Does anyone know what state Ernest Rowe is from?
Yes FX now has a USA distribution center. This is the repair center for all warranty work in the US now and not AOA. AOA will still work on your gun, but you will have to pay for it. If you call the FX location (phone number found on FX website) then it will be serviced by ernest rowe or someone working under him. Ernest lives in NJ, but flies down to NC on Monday and stays still Thursday.

"WildcatEric"So should try to get with Ernest Rowe personally or is he going to working just through FX?
This is something that I do not know the answer to. I don't know whether FX is charging the same pricing as Ernest already is and how FX handled that considering that he is "directly competing with them for business". I would GUESS that shipping will be cheaper if going through FX as I can't imagine that Ernest has a large shipping contract, but FX almost certainly does. I would also guess that FX itself will be cheaper. I could be wrong on that as I don't recall exactly what Ernest charges for job.

I have owned a .25 Wildcat for 2 years with over 10 thousand rounds through it with no signs of wear and 1 or 2 breech seals. Its been a great experience. My Impact not so much, got rid of it. Now I have Crown .30 and I just love it. The best poorly engineered piece of junk I have ever owned. Back to the topic I would try Pomona Airguns. Rowe is too busy. I did not have the best experience with the other guys when it came to there service end of the business.