• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX wildcat compact mk2

already had a huma reg in it added the power plenum from huma and wow wee lowered the reg from 150 bar to about 135 from the port with a huma gauge and still getting great speeds 24 shot group was 25 kings 

avg911.9

stdev -1.9

min-909

max 915

spread -6 

had 5 in a row at 912 plus few others same pretty impressed also superior liner
1597552626_1150299695f38b7f2c62e16.71739794.JPG

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I assume you’re shooting the 25.39? I’m running the Huma internal plenum with factory reg on factory setting and pushing Hades at 890. I’m looking forward to putting the Huma reg back in at 155 to shoot NSA 26.8 with the plenum. I was getting good results same pressure without the plenum before. I’ve gone through quite the learning curve with this gun, getting probe alignment out of wack and then starting out with too much hammer spring tension crashing the hammer hard enough to knock the probe alignment out again. ( insert face palm emoticon)

I thought I was smarter than all of the mistakes I’ve made tinkering with this gun but I’m blaming it on the overconfidence given to me by the ease of the Leshiy. Glad these things aren’t cheap or I might not have seen it through