• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat Compact / Huma Regulator with Power Plenum

Thank you for your input. I appreciate it. I will definetly use it a bit before i start to tinker. I just tend to read and then i get caught up in the what i can do... lol. My knowledge level is definitely in the bottom of basic right now. So i appreciate all the responses.

Like i said in other posts. My biggest concern was actually (after winning the bid) reading all the posts about FX not being as good as Edguns and Taipans. And i was getting bummed that i may have pulled the trigger on the wrong bullpup, even though it came at a great price.

I personally like it. Just need to put a good scope on it. All i had that i could put on it was a bug buster lol.

Thanks again folks

Isn’t it funny how when we want a gun and read all about it, we only see the good stuff. Then after we buy it and we read stuff, we only see the bad. You bought a good gun. Unless you are directly competing with a buddies Taipan, maybe limit your research for a while unless you have a problem. Protect yourself from yourself.

JoeK, Yeah I know, I have o-rings but I can't locate the darn leak. It's not anywhere on the outside, I have soaked and submerged that gun in soapy water, just kidding, but no leaks from the air-tube front or back, no leak from bleed hole or any of the outside part which can be sprayed with soap. I think it's the valve pin/valve seat, I ordered the parts so we'll see.