Tuning FX Wildcat and Maverick owners....what's your TUNE in .22?

I finally got into the 1s with my Maverick . I was using JTS 25.4 pellets . Then I ran some more shots over the chrony with fx branded JSB 25.39 . Both the new design. The JTS was more consistent. Accuracy wise it was close, poi was about an inch left whith the JSBs. I finally got a CF 300cc bottle
View attachment 453338View attachment 453339View attachment 453341View attachment 453340View attachment 453343View attachment 453342
I'd recommend a 'inexpensive' digital gauge off of Amazon, they work well enough and you can get a closer read AND watch your recovery rate and any creep. The ONLY downside is they aren't very bright so in sunlight it's a pain to see, especially with well used eyes.

I'd recommend a 'inexpensive' digital gauge off of Amazon, they work well enough and you can get a closer read AND watch your recovery rate and any creep. The ONLY downside is they aren't very bright so in sunlight it's a pain to see, especially with well used eyes.

I'm not a fan of the digital gauges . Just more to go wrong imo. But thanks for the recommendation.

I've never worried about the recovery, it's never been a factor for me.