FX Wildcat .30 90 ft/lbs

So I have shot my wildcat almost every day since getting it back from the Huma regulator and power plenum installation. a Friend of mine who posts on here regularly did a superb job on the installation and really went about and beyond just Installing these parts into my Rifle. 

He fixed an indexing problem 

I had a clip issue with my moderator he installed a barrel band with pic rails

He loctite scope rail along with the trigger adjustment screws and pins. Polish and re-lubed indexing lever, dry lube the hammer Spring ported pellet probe and installed my regulator at a 165 bar!

This speaks to not only his dedication to accuracy and attention to detail but also how big of an air gunner Nerd he is! And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

he sized all my pellets and weighed them and then he lubed them as well

Set hammer Spring adjustment loctite it clean and Polish barrel liner index the barrel liner. 

All I can say now is oh my Goodness this thing went from a tac driver to a laser beam. 

We shot out to 65 yd yesterday with a slight breeze. I was getting jagged 3 leaf and 4 leaf clover groupings!

He did 3 different tunes and we discussed which one we thought might be best. I went with Tune number 2 Hi 924 low 913 average 919 extreme spread 11 standard deviation 3

So we're looking at about 83 pounds on average foot pounds of energy respectfully!

The 1st tune was Hi 932 low 915 average 923 extreme spread 17 standard deviation 4

The 3rd tune was Hi 919 low 906 average 913 extreme spread 13 standard deviation 3

All I can say is thank you so much for turning this wildcat into an absolute beast!

I get 30-ish full power shots on your standard 230 bar fill

Can a Huma Reg be installed in a Wildcat MKII Compact 25 cal?

I have a compact .25 as well. When i asked i was told the Huma and Plenum can be installed in the compact as well. the diameter measurements are the same. It is simply the length of the tube. By my understanding the shot count should still increase, even with space loss in the tube. Due to improved efficiency. I just got mine in the mail today. So i plan to install this weekend.

I did the same (just used the dial on the regulator itself) in my Wildcat 0.30. I set the Huma regulator at 140bar and am getting right around 70 ft-lbf. I haven't checked it using my dB meter yet but it sounds quieter to my ear. I was thinking I should probably attempt adjusting the hammer spring, but haven't figured out how to do that yet...

I was previously running the factory-set AMP regulator without a power-plenum and was getting around 60 ft-lbf, so the power-plenum upgrade was a big win in my opinion.

Just added a huma air reg and power plenum...reg set at 155 hammerspring maxed....no fine tuning yet but here are the results
Screenshot_20210301-211621_FX Radar.1614652109.jpg
Screenshot_20210301-211555_FX Radar.1614652224.jpg