• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat .25 video review by AEAC

I did not realize that Florida was now a "legal state" like Colorado but the first of the video is certainly a positive indicator when you add the review where you played with dolls. Steve I'm starting to get suspicious out here! :p

Great Review but I have had my .25 "Cat" for a while now so there was no new information to me at least. You probably just sold at least a hundred or more for AOA. They will be very happy indeed. ;) Your their best advertisement since Ted has gone underground so to speak! :p

Tell you what: 1st one to name each gun in Steve's closet in order (IF Steve and Michael agree to it AND Steve will judge the contest) will get a "free" can of JSB King Heavies .25 from me (CONUS please) !

Thurmond

"T3PRanch"I did not realize that Florida was now a "legal state" like Colorado but the first of the video is certainly a positive indicator when you add the review where you played with dolls. Steve I'm starting to get suspicious out here! :p

Great Review but I have had my .25 "Cat" for a while now so there was no new information to me at least. You probably just sold at least a hundred or more for AOA. They will be very happy indeed. ;) Your their best advertisement since Ted has gone underground so to speak! :p

Tell you what: 1st one to name each gun in Steve's closet in order (IF Steve and Michael agree to it AND Steve will judge the contest) will get a "free" can of JSB King Heavies .25 from me (CONUS please) !

Thurmond

You're gunna getget me in trouble Thurmond. Airgun Depot sponsored the Wildcat vid 😃.

It's been fun watching the reaction to the vid. You can tell who is & isn't familiar. I of course was a big fan, lol.