FX Wildcat .25 MkII Compact Production

"Dex" I received a call from the guys at Utah airguns they’re expecting there to be in this Friday or Saturday at the latest mine is on its way 
Dex
The staff at Utah are decent to deal with but I have no faith in what the US branch of FX tells them. I have never received anything from FX that was delivered as promised. I had high hopes when they opened the North Carolina distribution / repair center. But they have failed in improving the level of service that should be provided to high end rifle customers. If I was Frederic I fire the existing management and replace them with people who have a proven trac record in customer service. Right now the only thing they are good at is making excuses for their failures and broken promises and they excell in not returning customer calls.

"Brian10956"
"Dex" I received a call from the guys at Utah airguns they’re expecting there to be in this Friday or Saturday at the latest mine is on its way 
Dex
The staff at Utah are decent to deal with but I have no faith in what the US branch of FX tells them. I have never received anything from FX that was delivered as promised. I had high hopes when they opened the North Carolina distribution / repair center. But they have failed in improving the level of service that should be provided to high end rifle customers. If I was Frederic I fire the existing management and replace them with people who have a proven trac record in customer service. Right now the only thing they are good at is making excuses for their failures and broken promises and they excell in not returning customer calls.
That is disheartening to hear. I have read more than one post about the lack of customer support/service. Im not sure if this is a common occurence or hearing the bad experiences. Seems like we may be gambling a bit by going with FX. I sure hope not.

Finally got a reply.....

Mark O (Airgun Depot)Apr 24, 10:42 EDT Warren; At this time we do not have any in stock dates for the Wildcat Compact .25 cal. We get a shipment from FX every 4-6 weeks. The do not tell us what is in the shipment until it ships. We apologize. We just do not have anymore exact information. Thank You.Mark.Airgun Depot

I have requested a refund......

Does anyone else find it crazy that a company can ship products and don't inform the retailer what they are even getting. I was talking to AOA a few months ago and was told "We don't know what we are getting till the shipment arrives". Now to me that's just wrong. Maybe European manufacturers are wired differently than the States? If you're waiting on a compact to be a stocked item at your local dealer you may be in for a long wait.

From the few failed dealings I’ve had with the FX NC office I truly believe the people in charge of that operation are totally unqualified to do what they were hired to do. Just because someone can put out a decent video and seems to be a nice guy is not a reason to put them in charge of running a repair/distribution center. I guess the people in Sweden need to fail before they can succeed. FX WAKE UP, you need to shake up North Carolina.