• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx wildcat 25 grouping

imagejpeg

Here are mine 100 meters with jsb King. Just not 5 shots groups, hahaahah

My .22 Wildcat can probably do that too. My biggest issue is POI shift from one shooting session to the next (usually a week apart). Next time I pick it up its 1/2" to 1" left or right. I've used JSB 14.3, 18.1 and Baracuda 21 grn with the same results. I've used 3 scopes and 2 different mounts with the same results. I'm really at my wits end because my .22 Cricket and AirWolf do not have this issue at all. A month break, pick each of them up and right on zero from before.

Once my Wildcat is zeroed it's pretty good so I'm not really complaining about accuracy, just POI shift. I hunt 99% of the time and can't be sighting in with several shots every time. Anyone who has some idea what is going on, I'm all ears.

wind? do you have a 20-30yd indoor place you could shoot a few shoots after shooting session and again after it sits a week? 
your other guns acting rite makes this unlikely. My 22's like 18.13's
the wildcats light, the way you hold and what part of your finger is on the trigger might matter.
im 71, been shooting since 10-12. i just replaced a barrel on Ar15 to find out it was the way i was breathing and not the barrel.

Well i don't believe it's me. My AirWolf and Cricket shoot the same 18.1 and accuracy is awesome, and the Wildcat accuracy is good. I shoot all three off the same bench and the Wildcat is the only one with POI shift. One scope the Wildcat had POI shifts is now on my AirWolf and guess what, no POI shift. My Wildcat is dead on zeroed as of Monday, so come this weekend we shall see.