• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Fx Wildcat .25 cal pellets choices ?

The gun was designed around the jsb kings.
​The heavies are getting good reviews in the gun and I have just ordered a couple of tins to shoot the two off and see in my gun.
​I plan to select one of the two and never bother changing again.
​I already love the gun with the kings so its already a winner in my camp.
​I don't know if the heavies I have coming are mark 1 or mark 11s can anyone inform me how I would know?
Also if the mk 11s or 1s are better through the Wildcat?
​Cheers guys.

Wow Eddie why didn't I ask you sooner.
​I just put a few through the gun (mk 1s thanks for the info) and I don't like the way they cycle.
​I walk back in the house and log on and here's your confirmation post!
​I looked and the size on the can is the same as the kings but they are slightly wider in the skirt and just need a bit of a push through the mag....
​Don't like the feel much.
​I have some cans hanging in trees at 30m and I can tell the heavies hit harder just from the sound already!
​I appreciate your info as I would have given up on the heavies.
Now I will look for some of the new ones instead.
​Will shoot them off against the kings in the next week and look forward to confirming your info once again.
​Cheers.

I usually shoot the JSB kings and the Mk2's out of my wildcat ,but my last order I got the air arms 25.4 grain as they were out of the JSB kings. These air arms pellets are the most accurate pellet I've ever shot. I still shoot the mk2s as they perform better in the wind, but if it's a calm day, say winds 7 mph and under I shoot the air arms and they are laser accurate.