• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX- waiting 2 and 1/2 months for a product....THAT THEY HAVE!!

I bought a 700mm barrel housing (actually 650mm) from FX USA on Nov 12th. When they returned my gun to me the barrel housing was not sent to me. I called an inquired why and I was told they were expecting it in the next weeks shipment from Sweden. OK, no problem....

Fast forward 2 and 1/2 months and I STILL have not gotten it!! I don't blame FX USA bc they are at the mercy of the warehouse in Sweden.

But HERE IS WHAT ANNOYS ME THE MOST.....THEY HAVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have reached out to 4 different vendors who said they have tons of "barrel upgrade kits" in stock!!

So FX can use their barrel housings as part of "Barrel Upgrade Kits" that are sitting on retailers shelves BUT they can not fulfill MY order which was paid for 75 days ago!

This is flat out awful service!!

(Melissa immediately answered every email that I sent to her. Her responses are always timely and sympathetic that I've been waiting so long. She's very professional. The issue here is NOT FX USA, it is that apparently FX Sweden seemingly does not care about filling my order. Regardless of them having my money) 

I HATE complaining about companies!! I'd much rather tell you all how amazing a company is; DonnyFl, Zan, NSA, MK Machining, Athlon, Target Forge, Orion the Iguana Hunter, Saber Tactical, Black Art Designs...all great products AND service! 

Krale, UA, Camera Land...all great retailers. I want to love FX AND their service, but I don't, they need to do better.