FX VS DAYSTATE WHICH TO BUY ?

Yes, especially with the delta wolf as it is a more modular rifle. Though daystate has had more issues getting different caliber barrels in stock than FX. 

Thanks for watching. 

Jay

I recently just ordered myself an alpha wolf, had to go against the grain, the marketing of fx is incredible, I just cant get behind it. They are phenomenal rifles but they are like the Apple of the airgun world , at least thats my most recent thought. I will be looking into a new m3 compact when I decide to setup my truck gun though.

Did you get your alpha wolf ? My understanding is that they are backordered ? Also what caliber did you order it in ?

Thanks, 
Jay

Maybe the reason why Daystate does not do all the tutorial work with their customers is because unless you have a tuner, not a set of Allan wrenches you can’t do a thing with it other than the 3 pre-set levels. 

I owned a Pulsar and found no need for anything in between high, med. & low. There is very little need for any tutorial videos or efforts when all you have to do is use your screen to select a power level. There are a lot of people who find the simplicity appealing

I now am shooting an FX Maverick and just ordered a Maverick Compact in 25 today. I like the ability to change tunes. With FX the range of tunes is infinitely variable. With Daystate you are limited to what the factory has found advantageous for consumers, but if you don’t want to tinker and you want a top tier air rifle, Daystate is your ticket IMO

Maybe the reason why Daystate does not do all the tutorial work with their customers is because unless you have a tuner, not a set of Allan wrenches you can’t do a thing with it other than the 3 pre-set levels. 

I owned a Pulsar and found no need for anything in between high, med. & low. There is very little need for any tutorial videos or efforts when all you have to do is use your screen to select a power level. There are a lot of people who find the simplicity appealing

I now am shooting an FX Maverick and just ordered a Maverick Compact in 25 today. I like the ability to change tunes. With FX the range of tunes is infinitely variable. With Daystate you are limited to what the factory has found advantageous for consumers, but if you don’t want to tinker and you want a top tier air rifle, Daystate is your ticket IMO

Chukar60, yep that hopefully is what I was trying to say in the video.. Just many options people really do get tied up with all the minor details but they are 2 different approaches and I like the both. Simplicty and then the endless upgrade path of tinkering of the fx guns. ahh well fun times. 

Yes, especially with the delta wolf as it is a more modular rifle. Though daystate has had more issues getting different caliber barrels in stock than FX. 

Thanks for watching. 

Jay

I recently just ordered myself an alpha wolf, had to go against the grain, the marketing of fx is incredible, I just cant get behind it. They are phenomenal rifles but they are like the Apple of the airgun world , at least thats my most recent thought. I will be looking into a new m3 compact when I decide to setup my truck gun though.

Did you get your alpha wolf ? My understanding is that they are backordered ? Also what caliber did you order it in ?

Thanks, 
Jay

Not yet but it is on its way, I actually do have one in enroute.

With that said from my understanding, in advanced mode on the system, you can fully tune without needing the dongle to plug Un and get updated software.