FX VS DAYSTATE WHICH TO BUY ?

Hello I do not want to break any regulations on this site but also wanted to create a video discussion on FX VS DAYSTATE use cases.

Again this video is not really which one is better but more of how it fits the shooter. 

Let me know what you guys think. Again, not to create a flame war but just a polite way of breaking things down to people who have different needs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFbYF2vMXnE

Thanks again, 

Jay

Can not agree more Jay. What would be also a aspect to add on, is how easy it is to convert the FX Guns into different calibers. Just buy an caliber change kit, and like you said you can then tune the gun to each caliber even down to the specific pellet. On a side note, i have bought the FX Crown MK II Continuum second hand from you and can not be happier.

You did a great job explain the difference. And i just want to add, i'm in no way a pcp tuning wiz or very knowledegeable about this whole tuning buissnes. Keep rolling Jay. :)

Can not agree more Jay. What would be also a aspect to add on, is how easy it is to convert the FX Guns into different calibers. Just buy an caliber change kit, and like you said you can then tune the gun to each caliber even down to the specific pellet. On a side note, i have bought the FX Crown MK II Continuum second hand from you and can not be happier.

You did a great job explain the difference. And i just want to add, i'm in no way a pcp tuning wiz or very knowledegeable about this whole tuning buissnes. Keep rolling Jay. :)

Can do a caliber change in the same manner with Daystate rifles for the most part no? 

Yes, especially with the delta wolf as it is a more modular rifle. Though daystate has had more issues getting different caliber barrels in stock than FX. 

Thanks for watching. 

Jay

I recently just ordered myself an alpha wolf, had to go against the grain, the marketing of fx is incredible, I just cant get behind it. They are phenomenal rifles but they are like the Apple of the airgun world , at least thats my most recent thought. I will be looking into a new m3 compact when I decide to setup my truck gun though.

With an FX rifle, it's easy to find parts and repair it yourself. They are geared more towards the end user. With Daystate, just finding O-ring sizes is a challenge.

I don't know about that, I got a buddy waiting for a simple .177 barrel kit and hes been charged for it, been like 4 or 5 weeks with no promise in sight , even called FX USA .

FX has zero support for lefties. Daystate makes ambidextrous rifles. Not a hard choice, vote with your wallet. Have fun, shoot straight.

I'm a lefty and I agree. What's maddening is that Fredrick Axxelson is left handed! It really isn't that difficult to design a rollover cheek piece or design a magazine position that isn't in the face of a lefthander. Mavericks, Wildcats, etc. are not an option for a left hander. I really don't mind the right side cocking levers, it's the cheek piece and the magazine that make them right hand only rifles. I've written to FX several times over the years with no reply or explanation as to why they ignore us.