• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I sent my fx maverick in on sep 28 and got there oct 5 I’ve been emailing them no answer and called a dozen times to check on my gun and it goes straight to voicemail and says all representatives are busy and tell me leave voice mail well they have about 10 voicemails but no call back what should I do I just got my gun sep 21 and pyramid air didn’t want to replace another gun because that was my second replacement gun sounded like it wasn’t giving air that was suppose to sounded too quiet and impact was weak on highest power level reg sent on 130

I sent my fx maverick in on sep 28 and got there oct 5 I’ve been emailing them no answer and called a dozen times to check on my gun and it goes straight to voicemail and says all representatives are busy and tell me leave voice mail well they have about 10 voicemails but no call back what should I do I just got my gun sep 21 and pyramid air didn’t want to replace another gun because that was my second replacement gun sounded like it wasn’t giving air that was suppose to sounded too quiet and impact was weak on highest power level reg sent on 130
FX USA has dissolved. It is no more. Contact UTAH airguns and explain the situation, they are the new US Distributor for FX.

FX USA has dissolved. It is no more. Contact UTAH airguns and explain the situation, they are the new US Distributor for FX.
Just talked to Utah Airguns fx been shut down he said they working on sending all service guns back but he said he doesn’t know if it’ll be fixed or not so I’ll have to send to Utah Airguns to get repaired I hope it’ll be free shipping and free to repair because I just got this gun sep 21 shot it a couple days later and sent it in on sep 25 and got there oct 5

Just talked to Utah Airguns fx been shut down he said they working on sending all service guns back but he said he doesn’t know if it’ll be fixed or not so I’ll have to send to Utah Airguns to get repaired I hope it’ll be free shipping and free to repair because I just got this gun sep 21 shot it a couple days later and sent it in on sep 25 and got there oct 5
If its not fixed, I would certainly ask them for a shipping label and they should provide it since you already sent it in once.

Reactions: Ohioairgunner
If Utah doesn’t have any info for you I would contact the US Council for FX Sweden. Rumpegarden LLC is the USA link to FX Sweden that owned a percentage of FX USA. I would also assume FX Sweden and Rumpegarden LLC have no authority to remove anything from FX USA including moving customers guns to Utah Airguns.

IMG_0984.png

Last edited:
Just a comment about the many responses flying about. At this time, there appears to have been one legal action, the Plaintiff has filed a Complaint. I read that the judge will rule on the request for a court appointed receiver on 10/26.
My point, it is way too early to know what has happened, and what will now occur. I doubt if FX USA has been dissolved as a legal entity. And with claims filed against it, a dissolution would likely be reversed.
IMO, this is a situation in which a foreign company expanded into a market in which it is inexperienced, and might have made some management mistakes in overseeing that startup. Whether its representative here was dishonest, or made decisions based on poor infrastructure is unknown. My guess, the "FX" brand has value that will be maintained in the market. Part of that means taking care of customers caught up in this confusion.

My guess, the "FX" brand has value that will be maintained in the market. Part of that means taking care of customers caught up in this confusion.
Taking care of the customers is likely paramount in the information age. If word got out that members rifles were stolen misplaced etc, then then brand would be destroyed both in the new and used market. I'm sure they are working to avoid that as much as possible.

Theres already many brands that many avoid like those made in turkey spain and china due to poor quality and worse customer service. Its why it was smart for them to go through utah airguns during this period and the customers caught in the middle.

Reactions: KodiakJac