• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX USA... What's the deal with the phones ?

I placed an order around noon 12/26/18, a lady answered on the first call. She said they send an invoice to your email now with a link to pay.

They had my parts in stock, they got all my information and the lady said she would send the invoice for payment.

The invoice never came and no one would answer the phone for the rest of that day.

This morning I called every 5 minutes from opening time at 9am no answer all morning and then the recording changed to say out to lunch.

I've been calling since 1:00 still no answer but the machine picks up on half as many rings now.

I understand people take time off for the holidays but you're either open or you're not. If you're not taking calls then put that message on the machine.

Communication really needs to improve. Do whatever you need to do but don't leave customers to wonder what's going on. I'd like to pay for my parts and get the ball rolling since you only ship on Wednesday.

They just changed the answering machine to say "sorry we're experiencing a high volume of calls, leave a message"

They should've said we're experiencing a high volume of calls because we're not answering any of them.. at all.

Why not just say we're not taking calls today rather than waste peoples time thinking you might answer?

When you say what days and hours you're going to be open, people take you at your word.

Hello Sir or Ma'am,

We apologize for not picking up the phone while you were calling. We are currently short staffed due to the holidays, so some calls will slip through. This morning we were in a conference call meeting, for which we apologize for not changing the voicemails to explain this. As for after 1:00pm EST, we have been on the phones as much as we can, so we are not sure why we have not been able to pick up the phone for your calls, or why the machine is only giving half the amount of rings than earlier. Please PM us your phone number so we can give you a call instead. We will look into why our machine is only giving half the amount of rings, as it may not be flowing the calls correctly. 

Alternatively, in the future, if you are unable to get in contact with us immediately via phone, please send us an email at [email protected], and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Customer Service Team

Main: 866 639 0772 Opt. 1

Email: [email protected]

I've had good luck getting them on the phone and placing an order. My only problem with them is their shipping ops. I believe they only ship on Thursdays. So if you order on a Friday you have a looooong wait till they ship. However, once they do ship you'll get your package probably the following Monday or Tuesday which means it could be 10-12 days before you get your stuff. Like I said though other than that I've been pleased. Come on FX please ship daily, I would for you.

Jimmy

Hello Sir or Ma'am,

We apologize for not picking up the phone while you were calling. We are currently short staffed due to the holidays, so some calls will slip through. This morning we were in a conference call meeting, for which we apologize for not changing the voicemails to explain this. As for after 1:00pm EST, we have been on the phones as much as we can, so we are not sure why we have not been able to pick up the phone for your calls, or why the machine is only giving half the amount of rings than earlier. Please PM us your phone number so we can give you a call instead. We will look into why our machine is only giving half the amount of rings, as it may not be flowing the calls correctly. 

Alternatively, in the future, if you are unable to get in contact with us immediately via phone, please send us an email at [email protected], and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Customer Service Team

Main: 866 639 0772 Opt. 1

Email: [email protected]

Thank you for responding, I'll try again in the morning.

I agree with jking on daily shipping. When we break our toys we like to fix them asap.

Hello Sir or Ma'am,

LOL now thats funny i dont care who you are!

Heavy Impact???? Does this give you any clue of Gender? Maybe I'm missing something???? Like how many manufacturers actually respond personally to posts on this forum 

Kudos FX for taking the time to read respond and act on a customer issue and for recognizing that this sport/hobby isn't a men's only club. 

FX may have changed their shipping frequency, as I got a shipment notification from the yesterday (Friday)....not just label created but USPS was in possession of the item four hours after the label.

1547325786_14256463915c3a515ace0a42.82620779_Screenshot_20190112-154241.png

I placed an order around noon 12/26/18, a lady answered on the first call. She said they send an invoice to your email now with a link to pay.

They had my parts in stock, they got all my information and the lady said she would send the invoice for payment.

The invoice never came and no one would answer the phone for the rest of that day.

This morning I called every 5 minutes from opening time at 9am no answer all morning and then the recording changed to say out to lunch.

I've been calling since 1:00 still no answer but the machine picks up on half as many rings now.

I understand people take time off for the holidays but you're either open or you're not. If you're not taking calls then put that message on the machine.

Communication really needs to improve. Do whatever you need to do but don't leave customers to wonder what's going on. I'd like to pay for my parts and get the ball rolling since you only ship on Wednesday.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE EXPERIENCE I AM HAVING RIGHT NOW!

VERY FRUSTRATING AND DISAPPOINTING!

Same here. I called this morning and the voicemail said that they’re experiencing heavy delays because of the holidays. Delays because of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day??

Anyway, I left a message and sent an email with no response to either one. I’d like to know how many people work in the parts/shipping department there. It can’t be more than one or two.

Amazing

The deal is, you just never know what's going to transpire when you call them. Wednesday I called about a 30 Crown probe and Summer answered the phone. She was going to check with the guys and call me back so I didn't know if the order was complete or not. I was thinking they only ship on Wednesday or Thursday so I was really trying to get it nailed down so they could get the part on the way. I called later that day, left a message, no return. Called Thursday, left message, no call back. Called this morning and Summer answered. She apologized for the inconvenience and sent me the digital invoice to pay which I took care of in five minutes. 

She did say they ship within 5 working days of payment which could possibly be next Friday which would mean I wouldn't get the probe till the next week. I've got my fingers crossed and she said she'd try her best to get it mailed sooner. The way she was talking they were still understaffed.

I hope they get to the point where the calls are answered more often than not the first time and they change there shipping procedure. In contrast I ordered a air fitting from Grainger a couple of weeks ago and had a shipping notice in a couple of hours. I had the part in two days. I actually thought of FX USA during that order process and wondered why they couldn't be as efficient. If the employees of FX USA ordered something online and had to go through the same thing I bet they'd be peeved a little as well.

Having said all this FX is a great company and I have been fortunate enough to get great service from the staff in the past.

Enough ranting and sorry if I'm coming off like an impatient butthead.

Jking

Just an update on my order, after visiting with Newman who is a very friendly guy and then getting a call back from Jon (thanks Jon) I learned that FX USA ships twice a week, Tuesday's and Thursday. So if your an impatient guy like me you need to plan ahead and get your order in within a time slot that will allow them to make the shipment to meet your preferred receiving window. They did have a hiccup on my order due to USPS failing to stop by and pick up the outgoing mail so I'll cut them a little slack, lol. Hopefully by early next week I'll be up and shooting my 30cal set up.

Jking