• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX USA whaaat!!!

Ok guys iam going to say it I think they have stepped there game up.i had an order that was way overdue I mean way.so I called about e week ago.got someone I never talked to told him my problem he looked on computer and said iam putting this on urgent.WOW got items 4 days later and just this morning through an email ordered 2 parts and just got notification they shipped same day.Be still my heart. Great job guys 👍👏👏👏👏.thanks fx.usa.

Mod edit: Moved to Manufacturer Feedback.

Lol That's awesome to hear 👍😁

Ok guys iam going to say it I think they have stepped there game up.i had an order that was way overdue I mean way.so I called about e week ago.got someone I never talked to told him my problem he looked on computer and said iam putting this on urgent.WOW got items 4 days later and just this morning through an email ordered 2 parts and just got notification they shipped same day.Be still my heart. Great job guys 👍👏👏👏👏.thanks fx.usa.

I’m still in it for a month now since my order and the date keeps getting pushed back further and further every time I check the order status, the bad news is I’m the only person that ordered the FX dreamline tactical in .25 cal ! Just one gun! Wish someone could help me out like that! I would bend over backwards for them with so much Publicity! Just saying I have patients! Love Fx even though this is my first FX pcp ! Christmas will come another day! 

So you have to complain on the forum to get attention. I order part back on November 18, didn't hear anything till I sent a email on December 17. Part where expedited and had them in a couple of days. But I got the air stripper for a 22 cal ,and the barrel nut for a 25 cal. I have a Mark 1 Wildcat 25 cal. And non of the part look like the part that came off the gun. So I replied with email with pictures. But still no response. .

So you have to complain on the forum to get attention. I order part back on November 18, didn't hear anything till I sent a email on December 17. Part where expedited and had them in a couple of days. But I got the air stripper for a 22 cal ,and the barrel nut for a 25 cal. I have a Mark 1 Wildcat 25 cal. And non of the part look like the part that came off the gun. So I replied with email with pictures. But still no response. .

I always get more Bee's with Honey than vinegar My self ! But I hope it gets fixed for you soon. They were super duper for me without the complaining lol. But yea they do care enough to check out the forums and try to fix things from what I have seen. Best wishes 😁

So, have to jump in here because FX USA is a real conundrum. They make the only gun I want so I can shoot both in the dairy barns I have permissions on without going thru walls, as well as shooting outside the barns using full power, the dreamline. Here is my experience that just happened over the last 30 days. I order my dreamline in .177 and they send it to me. I mount my scope, go to fill the gun and see it is completely empty (the first clue I missed) and grab the magazine to put pellets in to sight it in and the magazine holder is too big. Look at the side of the box, they sent me a .22. Call up and we decide to swap out barrels instead of sending the whole thing back. Get the new barrel, install, setup and sight it in. Everything is looking great. Son-in-law comes over two days later to try gun out, gun is completely empty of air. New gun - leaks. Send action in to be serviced. In the meantime I get an email 3 days later and a call the next day letting me know they sent me another .177 barrel kit by mistake 2nd barrel arrives, still waiting for fixed action. 5 days later get an email letting me know I have a package on the way and I think it is the action coming back fixed. 3 days later package arrives and it is...……..another .177 barrel kit. 4 days after that I get the action back. Fill it up and it holds air. :) So I decide to try the other 2 barrels to see which one is the best out of the 3. One barrel kit is MISSING the fill probe adapter, so if this was my replacement I would still be waiting for another part before I could use my gun. Put on the 2nd replacement barrel and go to feed my first pellet, it doesn't feed. It won't feed. It can't feed. Take apart and look at the barrel, the air port that was drilled kicked up a nice big burr and they didn't bother removing it before putting in the two O-rings that are before and after that air hole. So basically out of 3 packages that they delivered to my house - NONE of them were correct. I agree they have some great guns, but if I spend $1,500 on a gun I don't think I am expecting too much for it to show up in the caliber I ordered and that it doesn't leak. Side note: the company I bought it from told me FX cleans the barrels before sending them out. Total lie. All three of these barrels were filthy and needed a very good cleaning. Happy with gun. Not happy with the patience needed to finally get here. Good shooting to all.

Hi Airgun_Hack,

We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion that occurred with your order. There was a significant systemic error in processing your warranty replacement which we have rectified since the issue with your barrels occurred. Also, we apologize for the burr and the imperfection with the transfer port. As far as the cleanliness of the barrel, the barrels are polished at the factory to a mirror finish and cleaned. However, after this is done since the barrels are shipped by sea they must be coated with a protective paste to prevent rusting inside the barrel from the sea salt in the air.

We hope that you are satisfied with the end result and if you have any further questions or concerns in the future, please reach out to us at (866)639-0772 opt 1.

Thank You,

FX USA Customer Service

I believe in FX I really do because this is my first pcp gun so I have to give them a chance because they are number 1 but Something has to change with the retailer’s of showing something in stock and it’s not just to get your money and now waiting for 2 1/2 months with no words or email and I’m afraid to cancel since I was told that one time that I did get through that I was the only one that ordered the Fx tactical.25 so why is it so hard to get one gun to a customer if that’s the case?? I did call FX USA and they told me that that retailer was getting a shipment 2 weeks ago and they had a in stock date for January 8 so when I checked!! Guess what the date has been pushed back another 2 weeks! WTF ??? Christmas will never get here!!by the way I placed my order on 11-12-19 ridiculous!!! Sorry for the rant but I’m pissed not at FX ! But I saw this last post by FX and hopefully they can get a hold of pyramid air ! And figure out what’s going on! Somebody wants my $1300 ! Thanks !!! pissed off air gunner !!

I resentlly bought an FX Tarantula,20 year old gun.I called FX and they had all the parts i needed in stock,was told it would be 2 weeks before i get them,busy around holidays and all that.Well the parts were actually shipped the vext day and had them in3-4 days.The person on the phone was knowledgable and took the time to make sure i was ordering the right parts and thats for a rilfle thats pushing 20 years in age.So my first experience with FX was great and that earned them another customer ( i conviced a buddy of mine to buy the Impact)

Finally got the right air stripper for my Wildcat. Took from November 18 till January 11. I know they are backed up. I must admit that by email they where apologetic and helpful but I had to send a picture of the part and measurements to get the correct one. I the email is the best bet for getting part and include pics. On Wildcats it seem that the have rolling changes and MKl to MKll was done in steps . I'm just glad to get it back together. 

Some people put down Hatsans customer service but they have always been Johnny on the spot for me. And most parts in 3 to 5 days. 

I hope FX hires more people and train them on the guns. Also they need a parts system base on serial number like auto maker to make it easier to get the correct parts.