• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX USA service rating

I place an order of parts for the impact 15 days ago and im still waiting for them to be shipped..
I order parts from Huma and they arrive in 4 days, parts from Talon Tunes arrive in less than a week, same orders from Utah Airguns, pyramid airguns all of them great service except FX USA and they have the parts in stock so, im wonder if that is normal on them or is just an exception.

OldWolf,
We apologize for your extended wait time. Many of our parts/technician staff are in and out with RMAC. We have a 7-10 business day wait time on parts and shipping, but someone will be notified of your wait time and ensure it gets out to you immediately. Can you please DM your full name to us?

Regards,
FX Airguns USA

I managed a large business before I retired and one of the first things I taught my employees was get the job done first, then we can play. Always get the work done first and no one can complain about what your doing after.
I thought FX USA's management problems were behind them. I believe we discussed this exact same issue years ago.

Reactions: OldWolf
I managed a large business before I retired and one of the first things I taught my employees was get the job done first, then we can play. Always get the work done first and no one can complain about what your doing after.
I thought FX USA's management problems were behind them. I believe we discussed this exact same issue years ago.

Seems like a rough jab when they clearly have gotten way better (look at the last post before this) they’re quick to respond on here, they’re just short staffed it seems like trying to help with a big event in the airgun world…..

Seems like a rough jab when they clearly have gotten way better (look at the last post before this) they’re quick to respond on here, they’re just short staffed it seems like trying to help with a big event in the airgun world…..
Not rough at all when the manager let all the staff go to a sports event rather than do their job. They're short staffed because the manager short staffed them.

When sales out strip production it's time to stop the sales pitch and put all assets to production. You know what Forest Gump's mother says.

Reactions: OldWolf
The best employee in the world can't help you if he or she is not at work.
They're also not slaves, so you dont know if a couple went, how many staff are there, if anyone got sick last week, or if one went on vacation (cause it was feasible at the time when planned) if something happened (unintended or unforeseen). I mean there's a million reasons on top of a large vending event where you can find yourself extremely short-staffed it happens. I ran a multi-million dollar cannabis company in sales and we did a lot of events and had a skeleton staff sometimes cause poop happens. Idk I have had great things come from their parts department or whatever and I have seen a lot of people comment positively. I dont think the intention is to take everyone to the largest airgun event but I'm sure they took some for logistics and possible repairs (especially with long-distance travel) and who knows what else. If there is a skeleton staff back in the "rear", there are so many circumstances where things can slow down some. Maybe the logistics dept. is short-staffed for whatever reason, maybe the guy who checks when parts come in or someone new is there. There are just so many variables that the jab is just unwarranted because you're just assuming. Douger hit on the head they are not amazon. Even as large as they dont have 10,000 warehouse hubs and thousands and thousands of employees I'm sure. I am sure they have a lot again assumptions.

again assumptions.
I've had many years experience with the same problems there so who's making assumptions?
I want them to be successful so I hate to see the man in charge make the same mistakes year after year. I'd outline it for you but but this isn't a good place to do it since it conflicts with the interests of the business we're supporting right now. We have our opinions so I''ll stop commenting on mine before I get the PM.

RMAC is playing for a lot of fun to us as consumer/customers but to FX and Utah air it’s a huge event that requires huge amount of work. I’ve worked at trade show booth before and amount of work and coordination needed to run even a booth at a trade show is enormous let along an entire event!

Why does internet bring out all this I’m center of universe mentality is puzzling to me. This just little parts for a hobby not medical equipment for dying patients for crying out loud!

FX has been nothing but phenomenal especially compared to my futile efforts trying to source anything for all the other brands of guns I sold due to frustration. Have people not tried to source anything for other EU guns like BSA, Daystate, AA and others? I can’t be the only have to buy from EU and pay huge shipping fees for small parts that is if I can find them, I said good bye to that and happily wait for parts from FX.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndyDurtdigger