• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX USA Question

Any idea when the new 30cal 700mm Super Standard STX 1:26" twist liners will be in the US dealers stores? Trying to decide on waiting on one of those or just replacing my Pellet liner with a Superior or Heavy Superior. I'd like to keep the accuracy I have with 44gr pellets but gain some accuracy and stability shooting similar to medium weight slugs. I'd probably try the Superior over the Heavy if the SSSTX 1:26 is a long ways out before delivery. 

Jking

Hi Jking, 

The new .30 Cal 700MM liners with the 1:26 twist have been released to dealers. You can call local dealers and ask if they have them in stock or be notified when they receive new inventory. If you have any more questions or having difficulties finding a dealer please look on our FX USA website https://www.fxairguns-usa.com/find-a-dealer or call our Customer Service and they can help with any further questions. 

Regards

FX Airguns USA