• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Fx usa parts shout out! "Thank you" Kayla @Fx

Parts problem solved by Kayla @ FX:
Some of you read my earlier post rant about my lack of response to emails for parts from FX USA.
I would like to retract my rant and say that they took care of me with a simple phone call.
I spoke to Kayla in the parts department.
She was both friendly and helpful, a rare combination these days to be sure.
She was able to solve my problems almost instantly and get the parts sent out to me today.
So...
For reals shout out you,
Kayla.
I will be calling you soon for my next parts directly!

Last edited:
Thanks CT shooter. I appreciate your recognition of my frustration.
I think you are correct about calling them.
I'm kinda awful on the phone.
I've been waking up @ 4am sevral times the last week to check my emails to see if I have a response due to the time difference and the time stamps on my emails when I was getting a reply.
I do need to call and chat.

What the heck is the deal with FX parts department nowadays?
I contacted then for a replacement shroud for my 600mm .22 dreamline that was damaged.
I sent the an detailed email with pictures of the shroud, and asked for a part number.
They provided a part #, and an
invoice.
I payed the invoice and was told it would ship in 7-10 days.
A few days later I received an email that it shipped 1-3 days usps.
8 days later, it still showed "label created not received by usps"
So I sent them an email.
There was a mix up and the parts didn't go out (happens often no biggie).
So another 10 days go by an
Finally after exactly 30 days I received my part for my 600mm barrel shroud for my.22 dreamline-
But it isn't.

I received an 585mm shroud for an impact .30cal.!
Now,
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I do know a .30 impact shroud will not fit on a .22 dreamline.
So, while being unhappy after spending nearly $1500 on the rifle and not being able to use it for a month, sometimes these things happen, so I sent the parts department an email asking what was going on.

What I was not expecting was when I contacted the parts rep who provided the part number, I was told "the technical manager says that is the correct part ordered", and then having my emails ignored by the representative.
I sent an email back, with a copy of my original email with the pictures and description of the part I was after, and asked the rep to show this to the tech Manager thay said this was the correct part, then nothing. No response at all,. just straight up ignored.
I relize I did not have the part # but there are no diagrams on line that I could find that have a part # for the ultralight barrel shroud that I could find after looking at all the diagrams on the site.
To make sure I got the right part I sent a clear description and pictures of the shroud.
Needles to say after a few parts problems and there lack of give a hoot about helping me or providing a new part # so I can order (and repay for a part I already payed for) FX USA gets a Special shout out from me this week.
FX USA PARTS-
ARRGO!
I may not be the sharpest tool in the thread but idk how the shroud would be caliber specific. It’s not the liner.

Reactions: TwoLoe88
What the heck is the deal with FX parts department nowadays?
I contacted then for a replacement shroud for my 600mm .22 dreamline that was damaged.
I sent the an detailed email with pictures of the shroud, and asked for a part number.
They provided a part #, and an
invoice.
I payed the invoice and was told it would ship in 7-10 days.
A few days later I received an email that it shipped 1-3 days usps.
8 days later, it still showed "label created not received by usps"
So I sent them an email.
There was a mix up and the parts didn't go out (happens often no biggie).
So another 10 days go by an
Finally after exactly 30 days I received my part for my 600mm barrel shroud for my.22 dreamline-
But it isn't.

I received an 585mm shroud for an impact .30cal.!
Now,
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I do know a .30 impact shroud will not fit on a .22 dreamline.
So, while being unhappy after spending nearly $1500 on the rifle and not being able to use it for a month, sometimes these things happen, so I sent the parts department an email asking what was going on.

What I was not expecting was when I contacted the parts rep who provided the part number, I was told "the technical manager says that is the correct part ordered", and then having my emails ignored by the representative.
I sent an email back, with a copy of my original email with the pictures and description of the part I was after, and asked the rep to show this to the tech Manager thay said this was the correct part, then nothing. No response at all,. just straight up ignored.
I relize I did not have the part # but there are no diagrams on line that I could find that have a part # for the ultralight barrel shroud that I could find after looking at all the diagrams on the site.
To make sure I got the right part I sent a clear description and pictures of the shroud.
Needles to say after a few parts problems and there lack of give a hoot about helping me or providing a new part # so I can order (and repay for a part I already payed for) FX USA gets a Special shout out from me this week.
FX USA PARTS-
ARRGO!
The longest Impact shroud is 447mm. I just checked the schematics..

Reactions: TwoLoe88
Its not caliber specific. It's for an impact 585mm-if you read the post you see it was for a dreamline.

Don't know what to tell ya N1,
Are you looking @ the 700mm?
Because that's what they sent me, and it was marked on the tube it came in." Shroud 585mm part #19867 7.62cal impact.
The part was supposed to be a 700mm ultra light shroud for a dreamline.

Yeah, i was just doing some research too I dont understand what you're saying bud I went and screenshotted the schematics.

dreamline.jpg

impact.png

Reactions: Mauipilikia
Ok,
Maybe this will help you're comprehension,to put it in breef.
-I orderd a 600mm ultra light dreamline shroud,
An impact 585mm shroud showed up.
If ya read the post maybe it would be clear to you that I didn't know the part # to begin with.
I added the part # that came on the invoice for you to "look up" since you are so interested in knowing and being contrary.

Ok,
Maybe this will help you're comprehension,to put it in breef.
-I orderd a 600mm ultra light dreamline shroud,
An impact 585mm shroud showed up.
If ya read the post maybe it would be clear to you that I didn't know the part # to begin with.
I added the part # that came on the invoice for you to "look up" since you are so interested in knowing and being contrary.
I dont think they're attacking you, it seems you maybe getting defensive. I think the point is that you actually got the correct part if you look at the schematics. Highly suggest calling in. It looks like it could just be a label discrepancy. If it measures 585, thats the Dreamline 600mm (there is a slight variation because of the room needed when placing the shroud on. But the schematics for the .22 Dream appear to say 585mm shroud. (this does not actually shorten the entire length by 15mm.

Yes,
I contacted kayla at FX, as CT Suggested and she was super duper nice in explaining it.
I ordered the correct parts that were missing for the barrel and they are on the way.
They explained it was as you said a labeling issue with the numbers.
So problem solved.
The complaint I had was the lack of response, and no explanation to my emails.
Calling them is the way too go.
Thank you Kayla @ FX AIRGUNS

Yes,
I contacted kayla at FX, as CT Suggested and she was super duper nice in explaining it.
I ordered the correct parts that were missing for the barrel and they are on the way.
They explained it was as you said a labeling issue with the numbers.
So problem solved.
The complaint I had was the lack of response, and no explanation to my emails.
Calling them is the way too go.
Thank you Kayla @ FX AIRGUNS
When you think how FX USA is responsible for the entire country, I’m sure answering emails gets tough, and sometimes things slip through the cracks. I’ve always called them, and had a fantastic experience. They are too notch in my book. Very different from other brands I’ve had to deal with in the past