FX USA Is CLOSED!

I'm just learning this now, as I'm not so steeped in the airgun scene as I once was.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS GUY WAS A PIECE OF poop. He just ooooooozed arrogance and I never thought I could trust him at all. I know other people involved in FX are good people, and I hope this guy hasn't tarnished others in the process.

Play with fire, you get burned.

Reactions: pgk
This crazy but not surprising. The airgun industry seems super sketch and petty with only a few entities controlling supply. Krale sells FX for almost half the price but won’t ship to USA due to pricing agreements. It’s all a huge cluster and we need somebody big to step in to save the day like maybe Ruger.

With that being said , FX should step up and indemnify everyone affected by fx USA debacle. Businesses have to take the good with the bad, including fraud and theft.

At the end of the day, though I’m not a fanboy it’s undeniable that FX makes great products and them and Daystate/brk are really a cut above everyone else.

For the sake of the industry and the hobby we all love, hopefully everyone recovers and UA and AOA can become friends one day too
Where can I find them half off? I have friends in Finland who could ship it to me
1705330154765.png

Yeah the guy I quoted said Krale stocked Fx Airguns for half price but wouldn’t ship to US due to pricing agreement so I was wondering where he was getting that number because I’d love to pick up an impact or panthera if that was the case.
they may have updated their site. I remember seeing $1800 going for $1100-1200. and at that time they said they dont sell to USA at all

• Wow
Reactions: Bernie7
Yeah the guy I quoted said Krale stocked Fx Airguns for half price but wouldn’t ship to US due to pricing agreement so I was wondering where he was getting that number because I’d love to pick up an impact or panthera if that was the case.
From around Krale's way, check their site few times a week and FX was NEVER half priced. As a matter of fact they hardly have any discounts on the line. Even the 2nd hands are 80% of new retail value.

From around Krale's way, check their site few times a week and FX was NEVER half priced. As a matter of fact they hardly have any discounts on the line. Even the 2nd hands are 80% of new retail value.
I believe your post. Cannot fathom there was ever half priced fx guns. Doesn’t even make sense. Maybe someone had fallen and bumped their head before they looked at that one time. Lmao

I believe your post. Cannot fathom there was ever half priced fx guns. Doesn’t even make sense. Maybe someone had fallen and bumped their head before they looked at that one time. Lmao
If they were really half off, that would be my next vacation.I would buy a king, do some shooting, then bring it back as a used Rifle. Amsterdam was a riot last time I was there. I would love to go back.

I was going to say, which Krale site are people visiting? With their high taxes it's actually a bit more expensive than here in the US.

Now the the spigot is closed, they think, Wonder if these guns will drop back to the $1400 they're worth?
That would be nice but the way the economy is and the fact that these guns have been selling in that 2k price range for some time I don’t think they would cut that price down unfortunately. Also they just lost 6 million to that crook Jon and owe AGM global vision $4500. The guy probably took a thermal unit home without paying for it. Who knows but yeah man I hope Newman, Ernest & Hein Frommann still work at fx in some capacity