• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX USA Is CLOSED!

I agree that people loosing their jobs happens everywhere I think there are still bad and even worse reasons it happens. The employee doing a bad job isn't even a really bad reason although I'm sure it still feels pretty bad. The employer mis-managing the business and having to reduce costs is a bad reason. But the leader of the business apparently stealing from the business and driving it out of business is a even worse reason for employees to loose their jobs. I hope they find something better quickly.

It’s happing everywhere!
That is not what we are talking about here *** personal attack removed*** were are talking about Fx usa .. about being in a fun working environment not everyone gets to work witha top airgun manufacturer airguners dream job.. and ending on the streets because you boss exploited the company.. this is a air gun fourum discussing airgun company problem.. not what is happening in America. **** personal attack removed****

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to post about how my ex would say everything was fine, until one day she would drop what I called the atomic bomb.

A single spaced 10 page letter telling me why everything was my fault.

I have been happy for 26 years... (smile)

Although I admire all marriages that last. It is an admirable rarity these days!

All my best!

Kerry

Reactions: KodiakJac
FX USA IS STILL OPEN! DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON-LINE!!
Yep, FX USA is still open, but is now under receivership, I think their only job now is to repair and return customers guns. No fresh stock of PCP's is coming to them from Sweden. I saw your comment on the attorney part (its kind of harsh). Yep, I am proud to say that AGN members do their research really well and are really good engineers and trouble shooters. We have a few members who regularly review the court orders and update us. So far as the info goes defendant is yet to provide justification for paying salary to an employee working for an unrelated company (some federation) but on payroll of FX USA. So its a complex business case. But, FX USA is out of business.

FX USA IS STILL OPEN! DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON-LINE!!
Last week, an FX USA former employee said that almost all employees were laid off. Not to argue semantics, but open or not, FX USA is clearly no longer functioning as the US distributer. The last thing I read indicated it was operating in some form of receivership, but not under the control of a court-appointed trustee. My guess, it will linger pretty much as-is until the litigation is resolved, and that the future structure will look a lot like Daystate, Air Arms, Weihrauch, etc., with the home office in full control.

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticalDragon
I see that AGN is not only steeped with engineers, its also loaded with attorneys!!! Such breadth and depth of talent.
There are quite a few Engineers and Attorneys who are members here, and we are fortunate to be able to interact with them in furtherance of our hobby.

You obviously have inside information that the general membership could use, so please do share.
Barring that, please refrain from casting general aspersions in an attempt to appear more knowledgeable than others.