• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX USA Great Service

I ordered a few small parts for a Crown on Monday morning by calling and talking with Summer (a delightful person). She told me that I would get an email with the instructions to pay and the parts would be shipped after that. I asked if I could simply pay via credit card right then because I was at work and not at my personal computer and she said "Sure."

Did the payment thing and Summer told me that it would take anywhere from 2 to 5 days for the order to be shipped. "No problem." I say.

When I arrived at my personal computer later that evening there was a notification stating that my parts had shipped and were expected to be delivered by Thursday. This is clear across the country to Komifornia.

Sure enough Thursday afternoon my parts were delivered as promised. No trouble, no hassle, only great service. I know that some have not had this experience, but every time that I have needed something from FX USA, I have found nothing but good when dealing with them.