• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX-USA: Excellent service

I have bought parts from FX-USA and always appreciated their prompt customer service.
This time, however, the repair was beyond my skill level, & after consulting with them, sent in my FX Independence.
The experience was A+ from getting an RMA through the safe return of the rifle to me.
I also learned a great deal from Chris (technician that serviced the gun) in our phone conversation prior his to executing repairs.
Excellent communication, technical expertise, quick turnaround, and modest labor charge made this worthwhile venture
Highly recommended
Ed

I had problems finding any / many FX parts in the EU, so for instance my new 500CC bottle for my Maverick, it is fitted with a UK made valve.
I was not able to find a FX valve within EU, so had to go to UK with the added customs charge, making the valve,,,,, not cheap.

I also got a complete O-ring kit for the Maverick,,,,,from Huma.
I also need a O-ring / repair kit for a cyclone / cutlass, but i can not find that anywhere,not even at a Danish seller where i did get a complete repair kit for my Cyclone before,,,,,,, a kit i have misplaced after using a few parts on the air Cylinder.

I wish we had something like FX USA, but we dont.

Took a month for my maverick. They warn you 3-4 weeks. Over a week of that is in shipping.
Yes, Keyman 62421
3-4 weeks is typical
But at least they warn you
I think part of the reason for the delay is that despite their large stock of parts in house. if they don't have one, they must order from Sweden
As luck would have it all my parts were in stock
And unbelievable as it may be, my gun arrived home 2 days after they gave me a tracking number
Ed

I have bought parts from FX-USA and always appreciated their prompt customer service.
This time, however, the repair was beyond my skill level, & after consulting with them, sent in my FX Independence.
The experience was A+ from getting an RMA through the safe return of the rifle to me.
I also learned a great deal from Chris (technician that serviced the gun) in our phone conversation prior his to executing repairs.
Excellent communication, technical expertise, quick turnaround, and modest labor charge made this worthwhile venture
Highly recommended
Ed
That’s awesome. customer service/tech help really changes the game.