• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX USA Customer Service: STELLAR!!! You have to read this..

WOW, I never thought that I would use the words "magical" to describe the customer support services of ANY company, but what I'm about to describe merits this rare adjective - so much so, that I'm taking time out of my hectic work day to write this wel deserved commendation.

Backstory - I found an issue with my rifle that compelled me to warn my fellow airgunning brothers and sisters about in a PSA-style post that I made on the evening of Dec 16th. Here is the timeline of events surrounding this support case:

• Wed 12/16 (evening) - I publish a PSA about the issue on AGN
  • Fri 12/18 (early AM) - @FX-USA sends me a message with concerns for my issue, asking me to call them
  • Sat 12/19 (afternoon) - I send an email to the FX USA service center describing my issue
  • Today 12/21 (early AM) - I receive an email reply from FX USA asking for some info (address, receipt for warranty). I reply with the info, a short while after - I receive another reply telling me that the replacement parts were shipped expeditiously on Friday. I check the FedEx tracking number that was provided, and it's out for delivery TODAY

If you're not clear on what this spells out, FX shipped me the replacement parts BEFORE I ever contacted them directly for support!!!

Now, I have owned nearly every FX rifle since the first Impact and I have purchased parts / high power tuning components from the FX USA service center, but for a company to go the extra mile by figuring out who I am, and automatically shipping the parts needed to resolve this issue BEFORE I even make the request is truly MAGICAL customer service!!!! 

I am totally speechless at this exemplary degree of awesomeness, and I firmly believe in giving credit where credit is due. Therefore, I wanted to share this experience with the community - let all other vendors out there take note of this. The bar is now elevated to an entirely new realm 😂