• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX USA Customer Service - Peerless!

I needed an o-ring and called FX USA on Friday. I received it yesterday, Wednesday. It was not one but four o-rings in the bag! The bag has clear writings for its part number and all its specifications. Melissa was friendly and efficient as always. The tech, sorry I didn't write down his name, was patient and precise. Total time spent on the phone may be five minutes.
I have four PCP guns, all are FX. Other than their product excellence, the single most important reason I keep buying FX guns, new or used, is the unparalleled customer service here in the USA. I have often been tempted by many guns from other brands but the next gun I buy will still be FX!

I agree completely. The timing of your post is perfect. Just this morning my shooting buddy called FX to order a new valve pin assembly for his Dreamline Tactical. He bought the rifle already used several years ago. It is definitely out of warranty. FX USA is sending him the part kit at no charge. That is great customer care.
Kenny