• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX-USA, another 10 to 12 weeks - are you joking?!

Man, you guys are so hard on these companies. Do you think FX doesn't want to deliver as many guns as they possibly can? I don't think you appreciate how hard COVID has been on pretty much every aspect of every industry. I'm sure you're sick of hearing it as an excuse, but for a second, put yourself in their shoes. Imagine having demand go up 200% and your Supply Chain come to an abrupt stop. 

In my business I sell to all the major Airline companies... you have no idea how much they are hurting. How does that impact us here?? well... passenger airlines deliver 80% of the worlds cargo. Those planes are collecting dust, and now people are aggressively competing for space on the few planes flying. On top of all that, parts are scarce as companies whom make them are getting shut down (ex: Lowther Walter being shut down), raw materials scarce or impossible to get out of countries, etc etc etc.

The net result... FX is delayed, but it's 100% out of their hands.

Best thing we can all do as consumers... be patient and support all these small companies. FX is one of the biggest in this industry, but is tiny in the context of overall companies. No one is immune to what COVID has done.

When we come out of this however, it's on companies to plan better for when it happens again... as it will. The 2nd time this happens, and companies aren't prepared... then come on here an blast them, but for now... we need to chill.

Reactions: JimNM
Alright, I'll bite and answer your question. The USA is receiving a majority of the rifles. We're just selling them at a rate

I'm just thinking out loud here, FX can't deliver the backorder of Continuums so they "release" a new Crown MKII waiting list?

I would hope this was exceptionally obvious, but the Continuum (and all Crowns, it's the same system) have been delayed as now the MKII is shipping, meaning anyone waiting for a Continuum (or other Crown) will NOW get a MKII Continuum (or MKII Crown). Which is an pleasant unexpected surprise right? Much much better than if we had continued making MKI Crowns and fulfilled the order even though we knew the MKII was almost ready... Pretty sure we're awesome for doing that 😁

As to the other comment yes we are the largest market, and yes we are receiving the most rifles (in a big way). The perception that Europe always has them in stock is just that, human perception as they say the same about the US. The reality is that everywhere is selling them quickly. The week you see Canada having them and we don't will likely be inverted next month. And on top of that the US demand has surged (whereas other countries though they're selling more than usual, not to the same percentage).

tflats99 comment is spot on. Not the most straight forward of times for supply chains, logistics, etc. But we're making it happen. Totally understand the frustration of having to wait for a rifle, we're right there with you as we'd prefer to have the rifle in your hand as well!

Situation is already much better than a few months ago and quickly getting better as we keep receiving shipments every two weeks. So hang in there. Your patience will be rewarded!

- Jonathan