• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX - USA and Jessica ... Service Excellence!

Funshine

Aug 26, 2018
FL
I recently had some concerns about my FX gun and after getting unsatisfactory, or no proper response from the Dealer, I contacted FXUSA. Kayla, first tried to help me, anyway, Jessica, the office manager, took over and dealt with my concerns and problem. 

Miss. Jessica Elvegaard, is extremely courteous and professional. She did her best to recapture my confidence in FX. Throughout the process of this negotiation, Jessica remained calm and was patient in handling my concerns. In the end, she offered a great solution that was most satisfactory to me. This is an example of how much an individual will do to assist another and thereby providing excellent representation of their company. 

FX, you are honored to have such an outstanding person representing your company. Jessica, you are an asset to this company, and I want to thank you personally for your patience and pleasantness dealing with me. You have surely made my life less stressful. 

Thanks again, and all the best to you and all the nice people at FXUSA.

Stay safe.

Regards,

Funshine.