FX FX Tuning Moderator

Pretty impressed with the tuning moderator from FX. I finally put a power block and tungsten hammer in my m3 to push H&N .25cal 40gr slugs a little fast. After the changes while my fps went up, so did the violence of the gun which changed the accuracy nodes. Changed the tuner positions and now we’re grouping tight again. Went from a maxed out gun at 930fps to a much easier and efficient 950fps. Happy with the changes.

Photos were from 50yds. First is the large grouping and the second two are after changing the tuner. Nothing changed with the groups other than changing the tuner.

IMG_4183.jpeg

IMG_4184.jpeg

IMG_4185.jpeg

That's pretty sweet! I've always wanted to play with tuning muzzle devices, but never bad enough to cut that deep into my ammo budget. I'm too cheap I guess. ...need to figure out how to make one and integrate it into one of my sprinkler head

That's pretty sweet! I've always wanted to play with tuning muzzle devices, but never bad enough to cut that deep into my ammo budget. I'm too cheap I guess. ...need to figure out how to make one and integrate it into one of my sprinkler head LDCs...
It actually saves me ammo. I quickly hone in where I want my fps. Get that consistent. Then I give the shroud tuner some quick turns and see what groups look like. If you don’t have that you’ll be wasting more ammo changing your fps tiny amounts trying to find the accuracy node.