FX, Thoughts? New Journey

SOOOOOO I have primarily been shooting pellets out of my M3 (.30 cal 44 grain FX pellets). I have the Superior liner (obviously), just the regular, not the heavy. But I have started the journey of going to a slug gun. I received the CF liner sleeve and the slug power kit (basically some washers on my .30 cal). With everything coming out it seems like perfect timing! But anyway, I started shooting hybrids this weekend and playing with my tune.

Any tips and tricks? After a couple of youtube videos and some reading here on the forums, I was able to get the sleeve and stuff installed and have my rifle quickly tuned to roughly 960 FPS. I am sitting at my rear regulator at 120 and front, and I think 150, on 16 for the dial (as I dont go back and forth for different grains much), and I have the quick tune adjustment at 4. Should I try and get some more speed from the setup I have now? What upgrades should I start with next? ( I have saved some money haha) My M3 I did get like a year ago and have just been shooting pellets since. I also need to zero my gun. I got the tune and was like oo my eyes and brain need a break at the moment.