• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX (Sweden)

Well for sure we do not have a FX USA over here.
I recently build a new bottle for my Maverick, putting the old 480 cc carbon bottle on my Vulcan 3, so i had to get a bottle valve for my bottle, and i had to go to the UK ( outside EU ) to get a bottle valve ( not FX )

TBH i think FX make their money in the US and so care not as much for the " home " market.
It is pretty atrocious if you ask me that there are no spare parts seller anywhere, sure all can probably order parts at the factory, but that just put you out of the action for longer.

BTW. its not like with my AGT that things are better, hell i cant even find a parts drawing on their site, but it do seem like they now provide a mouse / repair mat, with drawings of Urgan / vixen and Vulcan
At least FX have that so you can find out what size / type O-ring to go looking for elsewhere. :rolleyes:

In Denmark there are just 1 seller of FX or at least current FX stuff, a few others have old stuff they have not gotten rid off yet, some of it back to when .22 was legal here ( without a permit )
But that shop ( Gunpit ) do not carry any parts for FX.

Well for sure we do not have a FX USA over here.
I recently build a new bottle for my Maverick, putting the old 480 cc carbon bottle on my Vulcan 3, so i had to get a bottle valve for my bottle, and i had to go to the UK ( outside EU ) to get a bottle valve ( not FX )

TBH i think FX make their money in the US and so care not as much for the " home " market.
It is pretty atrocious if you ask me that there are no spare parts seller anywhere, sure all can probably order parts at the factory, but that just put you out of the action for longer.

BTW. its not like with my AGT that things are better, hell i cant even find a parts drawing on their site, but it do seem like they now provide a mouse / repair mat, with drawings of Urgan / vixen and Vulcan
At least FX have that so you can find out what size / type O-ring to go looking for elsewhere. :rolleyes:

In Denmark there are just 1 seller of FX or at least current FX stuff, a few others have old stuff they have not gotten rid off yet, some of it back to when .22 was legal here ( without a permit )
But that shop ( Gunpit ) do not carry any parts for FX.
I tried reaching out to FX USA through email, response would be parts not available. I know things are rough for all but its about time to get things moving. Lets get some answers! WTH is going on?

I tried reaching out to FX USA through email, response would be parts not available. I know things are rough for all but its about time to get things moving. Lets get some answers! WTH is going on?
Hi Cwil58,

Occasionally we do not have items in as they may not be highly requested parts (and we sell out.) Sometimes we sell out of those parts because they are highly requested. If you require a part we do not have, you can submit a request, and we can make an order for that part and get it to you as soon as possible. This has been our policy since the opening of FX USA. If you would like further assistance, please call, email, visit our website or even send a DM since you are probably already in our system, and we can have customer service assist you.

Regards,
FX Airguns USA
Contact
Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 4 PM EST
Fridays 9 AM - 3 PM EST
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]