FX Supply and Demand

Hi JPS,

We have those rifles coming into the U.S. as we speak, but since we don't know what dealer you went to and if you are on a waitlist what number in line you are we can't say with 100% certainty when you will receive your Wildcat. You will have to call the retailer you are in line with. If they do not have an answer you can always request that they contact us and we can help find that information.

Regards,

FX Airguns USA

Hi JPS,

We have those rifles coming into the U.S. as we speak, but since we don't know what dealer you went to and if you are on a waitlist what number in line you are we can't say with 100% certainty when you will receive your Wildcat. You will have to call the retailer you are in line with. If they do not have an answer you can always request that they contact us and we can help find that information.

Regards,

FX Airguns USA

Well, sounds like it's just high demand! :ROFLMAO:

Hi JPS,

Regards,

FX Airguns USA
Thank you

Reactions: FX-USA
And the BORG roll on. Strangely there aren't many in the for sale listings.

Not sure what you mean by BORG rolls on but I also find how few FX guns in the classified strange, it's about the same if not less than other lower volume guns. Guess people are holding onto them, guess it's not that strange because I'm holding onto mine.

Not sure what you mean by BORG rolls on but I also find how few FX guns in the classified strange, it's about the same if not less than other lower volume guns. Guess people are holding onto them, guess it's not that strange because I'm holding onto mine.
The BORG reference is to another thread about the dominance of FX in the market place. I've zero intention of getting rid of either of my Mavericks, I'm not messing with them any more, they put pellets were they belong with reasonable accuracy. Now I MAY purchase another Maverick VP .25 and turn it into a slug gun, IF I'm really in the mood for frustration.

Reactions: qball
The BORG reference is to another thread about the dominance of FX in the market place. I've zero intention of getting rid of either of my Mavericks, I'm not messing with them any more, they put pellets were they belong with reasonable accuracy. Now I MAY purchase another Maverick VP .25 and turn it into a slug gun, IF I'm really in the mood for frustration.

No need for frustration, I’ve tuned multiple Mavericks to shoot slugs well. It’s quite easy as long as you don’t insist on low reg pressure.

Last edited:
Appreciate that. Oh I've got the Belleville stack numbers to assure that it's going to be impossible to get low reg pressure. 117 bar minimum, haven't found the top yet, no need. My guess is 170bar, that should cover it.

Factory spec is 170max but we all know it can go higher. Factory hammer is good up to 150 bars. If you want to shoot light slugs out of box then set your Reg to 145-150 bars and play with hammer spring, very easy to find an accurate tune.

No need for frustration, I’ve tuned multiple Mavericks to shoot slugs well. It’s quite easy as long as you don’t insist on low reg pressure.

Mine is pushing the .22 Hybreds to around 42 fpe with the reg at 110 bar. And no ping. Shot another 5 shot group today with the .22g hybrids, well under a dime. Excellent shot also count w 600mm barrel.

Not everyone hears the ping so it's just me being sensitive.

I doubt that's it. But I do set my scopes up farther back on my bullpups so my cheek is behind the mag. Not sure but the ping might be from the Hi pressures. I've heard it before but my Maverick .22 but it gets quieter when I'm hitting the sweet spot. I have probably had 10 different tunes so I enjoy looking for the balance with the chosen ammo and when it all comes together. It's fx .22 hybrids at 930 fps for now. 110 bar is the highest I've gone. The biggest improvement for me was the 11g hammer vs the 7g factory. 22 hammer.