FX STX Superior vs Superior Heavy accuracy shooting JSB heavy pellets

I have the same setup in 25 cal M3. I shoot FX 34 grain. I have gone back and forth testing between the two liners. I feel they shoot the same degree of accuracy. Does anyone have a good setting for this pellet( 1st reg, 2nd reg, mic, mac valve settings, velocity) ? I am currently shooting 875fps, 150/95 reg pressures,max hammer spring to 905fps reduced to 875fps with valve adjuster.

I have the same setup in 25 cal M3. I shoot FX 34 grain. I have gone back and forth testing between the two liners. I feel they shoot the same degree of accuracy. Does anyone have a good setting for this pellet( 1st reg, 2nd reg, mic, mac valve settings, velocity) ? I am currently shooting 875fps, 150/95 reg pressures,max hammer spring to 905fps reduced to 875fps with valve adjuster.

I'd be interested in hearing an answer for this, thanks for asking all members

In .25 find a slug A liner for the 33.95. I will say it edges out the Superior or Superior Heavy in accuracy.

FPS 905 seems to be the sweet spot for me in the Slug A liner.

I noticed the Superior liner for me at least likes a bit slower speed (830-870ish) but mileage my vary.

This is some valuable info that just saved me time and money, I got my 25 barrel yesterday and boy it already out performs my 22 cal barrel

Now I want to sell all my many tins of 22 to go all 25, boy these FX 33.95 are accurate and hit like a train over the 22

Thanks

Supposedly the superior liner should be the best liner for pellets and short slugs. And the superior heavy with a fast twist rate, should work better for longer slugs.

The superior liners replace the the stx and slug liners. Supposedly the superior does it all.

however, you will find lots of conflicting data on this. Because many ppl have successfully shot most ammo though all of the liners.

I can tell you the 500mm slug linerA shot the 34g heavies quite well. (Keep in mind, sometimes the faster twist rate required slower speeds)

the 700 superior shot them more accurately at long range. 

however, I had a LW poly no choke barrel that out performed them both :) possibly because it was a solid barrel.