• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Streamline ??

Would anyone know what the regulator is set at on a Streamline in 177? I just ran 78 shots thru it over my chrony going from 220 bar down to 150 bar, and that was on the low and medium power setting, and the fps stayed about the same thru the run.
​Would shooting a certain pellet, keeping the same power setting and watching the avg fps on the chrony until the avg fps dropped down tell me about what it is set at?
​Thanks

It'll tell you how many shots you'll get at that power setting. If you look at the air tube pressure at the point it drops off the regulator (fps drops quickly) that will give you an idea of the regulator setting, assuming the gauge is accurate. And BTW, your fps should have dropped significantly when you switched from medium to low power setting - my .22 cal Streamline does.

I have a .25 cal Streamline. When my pressure gauge gets to 150 bar there is a loud ping inside the air tube after each shot. I've never had another regulated air rifle make this same noise. I assume it's from the rifle getting below the regulator set pressure. I've read other threads where Streamline owners have experienced the same sound. It usally happens after about four magazines so I'm not dissatisfied with the number of shots per fill from a .25. My old Marauder only got 18 shots per fill. That sound should tell you what your reg pressure is set at if you check your gauge after hearing it. Is this unique to Streamlines or do other FX regulated rifles make this sound?

I didn't notice any ping when it started to go below 150bar. I kept watching the chrony and air pressure guage to see where the a/p guage was at when the fps started to fall off and that was about 120-125bar on my rifle. I had 117 shots at that time, but that string I had shot some of the heavier pellets, but mostly the 7.3 gr. ones. I am going to go out and make a run just using the 10.3 gr pellets and see how many shots I can get on the low setting.

Just received my .22 Sreamline Tuesday and it has a leak. It was @ 220ish bar when it arrived from AoA and stayed there until I ran about 4 mags through it (down to 100 bar),. I filled it back to 230 bar and when i returned a couple hours later it was empty. i charged it back up and can hear the leak where the tube meets the block. So I called AoA and the gent said i shouldnt run it below 120 bar. He told me to try cocking the gun and recharge it. I thought that worked at first cause I couldnt hear the leak anymore, but i can tell its still leaking by checking the meter. I guess i will call FX Monday. Is this a common issue? And was it caused by runnng it below 120 bar? None of the literature mentions anything about that.

My assumption is that FX sets the regulators at higher pressure for each caliber. For instance, it seems that the .177's are set at 120 bar, the .22's at 130 bar, and my .25 is set at 150 bar. I'm getting around 45 shots between 220 and 150 and always refill at the first loud ping. I'm curious as to what is the cause of that annoying ping, but it's an early warning system to tell the owner he is at the regulated pressure.