• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

FX Streamline

Hi guys,

I have decided to order a .22 Streamline tomorrow. I can't quite decide between the walnut or the laminate stock but I am leaning towards the laminate.

Can anyone recommend a quality single shot tray. I have had a couple different flat black plastic ones for a Royale in the past and to be honest I was never very impressed. IMO, this is one area where Daystate is clearly superior. No doubt most will use the mag but I prefer single loading.

Thanks, 
Darrell

I just got a Streamline as well, traded in my old FX T12 which I liked but it's not regulated, no power adjuster, and it's fairly big and bulky.

So far, after my first session sighting in the scope I love it, it's so light it's like night and day. Seems accurate so far, though I haven't really done anything but 12 yards sighting in.

Did I mention it's light? Really comfortable to maneuver and shoot. Cocking handle is smooth overall though I notice a bit of very mild rattling towards rear of the cocking motion, not something that seems wrong but maybe something that will wear in over time. Much easier to pull than the bolt on my T12 was.

I also noticed the magazine was a very tight fit, first few times I had to really line it up and push it in there, probably just a break-in thing, the T12 magazine just kind of slipped in there pretty easily.

Only problem is now I might have to begin the search for slightly lower scope mount rings. I have the FX no limits but they are a bit taller than they need to be for the Streamline with the smaller magazine.

I'll probably chrony it for a few shot strings sometime in the next few days.