FX Streamline

I recently posted My streamline 18.13 JSB at 899 fps. I had my friend come over with his meter and his offered the same 897 to 903 fps average? I have not done anything to the gun to accomplish this. I do clean the barrel every 500 pellets. The gun had to go back to AOA, you may remember they had to go in to the gun to fix some louse cam and spring. I really don’t mind this higher velocity as at 900 fps 150’ I have a ¾” group, and rarely have flyers. Cant wait for worm weather to go to a farm near by and shoot 300’ targets.
Rich 
Just took a good picture of my gun, but not sure how to enter it hear? Pleas HELP

U can download Imgur app.
After u download the app, u upload the pictures by clicking the camera icon.
When it happen, u can choose any pic u want.
Wait a few minutes, it will say the POST is ready.
Click on that said at the bottom….it will show u the option.
Choose the thing have the arrow pointing up…(that mean copy link).
Whenever u want to post the pic on the AGN….just click paste…
There u go….

"Maineiac"
"BenSeager"
"BenSeager"My Streamline showed up today and so far I am impressed. I passed about 30 18gr JSB over the chrono avg of 861 it was very windy and about 38F but my 10 shot groups were one ragged hole at 32yds. Hopefully the weather holds and I can get some more trigger time in this week.

Thats a .22 with fx rings and a 50mm objective Hawke frontier.. I would prob try a med ring if I come across some. I still have more than enough clearance to use royale mags.
Thanks for the info! The FX rings in their lowest position are just a bit lower than the BKL ones based on the specs I found. Wish the price wasn't so high!
I hope mount a SWFA SS 10x42 or 3-15x42 with BKL 303

bQYI0qC.jpg

FX Streamline first group at 50mts, 4 shots and 1 flyer

"K2zb" I recently posted My streamline 18.13 JSB at 899 fps. I had my friend come over with his meter and his offered the same 897 to 903 fps average? I have not done anything to the gun to accomplish this. I do clean the barrel every 500 pellets. The gun had to go back to AOA, you may remember they had to go in to the gun to fix some louse cam and spring. I really don’t mind this higher velocity as at 900 fps 150’ I have a ¾” group, and rarely have flyers. Cant wait for worm weather to go to a farm near by and shoot 300’ targets.
Rich 
Just took a good picture of my gun, but not sure how to enter it hear? Pleas HELP

Sorry I can't get my reply out of the box.

I wish mine shot that fast. I have been able to free up the HS nut on my other FX rifles for adjustment, but cant get this one to budge. I heated , it still won't budge. I wish they would just double nut them so we could easily adjust them. Mine is shooting 18 jsb at 870 & 16 grains at 910. I like my guns shooting 900 plus. I don't need to hit a finishing nail head @ 50 yards , just a squirrels head. It is accurate as is, more accurate than my Royale & Wildcat. The dealer told me on the Streamline, I might not see an improvement in fps anyway because the way they are set up with the regulator., always worked on all the rest of the pcps I have. Has anyone else heard this? 

Mine moves easily as well, but it's not out in the open like other designs.....it's just fine for me.

I was able to adjust the trigger very easily. BTW, the page from the manual I posted was sent to me by Utah Airguns where I bought my rifle.

Here's my Streamline all ready for test firing and zeroing. Temporary scope on there for now....I have a Sidewinder 30 for it, just waiting on some proper sized scope mounts to come in.
d17eb6fefae76f84ae6af9ab44f2da59.jpg