FX Streamline Trigger problem

I bought an FX Streamline in a .22 caliber and the first gun had a problem with the trigger after shooting the first pellet. The second pellet cocked into the breach and the trigger would not fire so I took that gun back. Now with the second FX Streamline and about one full tin of pellets through the gun the same thing happened. Tried cocking the gun several time and nothing happens as you try to squeeze the trigger as if the safety is engaged but isn’t. Has anyone else had issues with the FX Streamline? Thanks for any input and I will be taking this gun back to A.O.A for repair since it is under warranty but what a pain because I do enjoy shooting this little beauty.

I have always wondered why so many have issues with FX's triggers. There has been several posts here just in the last couple of weeks. I'd like to think it is an issue with how they're set up, but I have this nagging feeling it is poor design. I say this, because the Euro web sites also have an abundance of trigger-related, FX posts as well. 

I trust you'll get it fixed without any more trauma. 

I have yet to own an air gun that I haven't adjusted the trigger on to my liking. When I got the Gauntlet, no more than 20 shots in and proving the gun at least shot, I worked the trigger and made it 10000000000000000000 times better than what came in,

Any time a gun doesn't cock or shoots when it shouldn't, a trigger adjustment should be the first thing tried before sending it off.

I'm surprised there haven't been more reports of the trigger sears breaking in these Streamlines. I had a hard time believing they were so tiny, as shown in this thread:

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=121741.msg1182992#msg1182992

The way the linkages work, there must be virtually no weight on them. In my mind, they could still be 3 times thicker and still function the same while being less prone to wear/failure.

1525988535_17584925805af4bcb7e9ea88.60398724_8C4EFE36-B8E1-47EA-96CF-F72C3AFA4CB0.png
1525988536_19301795765af4bcb8ad2667.69971353_BD9E39EE-F256-48FA-A86F-E27F4AF59CE4.png
 I just bought me an FX streamline I haven’t had one day and triggered wouldn’t engage I called airguns of Arizona they told me to call the new FX airguns USA I called them their service tech told me to remove my stock there are three pins right by the trigger he said remove the one closer to the barrel the one in the middle and then hold the lever action to keep it from engaging the hammer and slowly remove the third pin closer to the end once I did that the gun freed up it turns out the hammer got stuck they were going to send me two washers to put on that pin on both sides of the hammer to center up the hammer to keep it from happening again Took me less than 4 minutes to fix on the Picture of the trigger Parts it was number one and these are the three pin to have to remove be very careful because the gun is live and when removing the third pin he can fire make sure it’s pointing i parts it was number one and these are the three pin to have to remove be very careful because the gun is live and when removing the third pen it can fire make sure it’s pointing Away from you and anyone else